Juice/Flavor Storage-New Armoire

I hope this is in the proper category…

Over-the-door or mounted on your wall…this is a great solution to many discussions on ELR about how to store your vaping supplies, DIY gear, and hardware. You must watch the videos to appreciate it, especially the presentation video.
Today it’s $50 off @ $149 + $5.95 shipping. Look at the possibilities [at least in my mind].

http://www.hsn.com/products/we-r-memory-keepers-over-the-door-craft-armoire/8014841

5 Likes

Looks like it would work just fine. This time of the year would be good for checking garage sales.

4 Likes

My sister puts her jewelry in one of those. What a great idea!

3 Likes

you could also easily put a lock hasp on that

3 Likes

I think you can get the over the door brackets at most hardware stores, then build or buy a cd/dvd cabinet a lot cheaper. As long as you brace the back of the cabinet for the brackets it would work well.

2 Likes

Wait…$199 / $149 is crazy!! My daughter bought one a couple months ago at BB&B for $39 ($49 reg-20% coupon). Only diff was hers had a mirror front

4 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen them…different size, different materials, different price, different quality, etc.
The post is for ideas, not necessarily to purchase anything in particular.

3 Likes

Cool…was just sharing so if someone was all about getting one they knew

2 Likes

Please join my Kickstarter campaign to build a door hanging refrigerated box with a locking door, utilizing a wine fridge cooling system (low noise, low power consumption) …I’m calling it the Vapers Vault It doesn’t need to get super cold, I bet 50F would be plenty cool. …have your people call my people :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think Vapers Vault is already a registered copyright…

3 Likes

Thanks! I knew that was too easy. I think I’ll call it “Grannies Panty Drier” …the kids will stay out of there

5 Likes

I searched for the right cart to store my flavor concentrates. I finally bought one. Now Amazon.com keeps emailing me suggestions and a couple have come up that are really nice, so I’m posting them for you guys. When people talk about buying one that is on the wall or not moveable, I wouldn’t want that. I want one that I can sit and mix. I don’t want my flavors stored where I’d have to get up and down to go and get them.
I wanted one with drawers tall enough for flavoring bottles to stand upright.
Short enough so I could use the top to do my mixing.
With wheels so I can roll it away into another room when I’m not mixing.
And of course a good price. For me no more than about $75.

The cart I got is nice, but the bottles in the back of the drawer are not as accessable. This one says the drawers are removable. That’s good, and it’s only $59.

This one is wood. Now you’d need to check if the drawers are tall enough for your bottles to stand upright.

This one is nice, but more money: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QWPWJ2?psc=1

4 Likes

Thanks Joy! You got me on the right search track (salon trolley) I want a locking one especially for nicotine (Get outta my LAB!) Check out this whole line of Salon Carts
The Trudy Trolly and the Chester! $200 ballpark

2 Likes

Great. I was hoping someone could use this info. I was done a month ago when I finally bought one. But that helped me learn even more what properties are good and not.

2 Likes

I’m trying this next for the closet:

3 Likes

This is very close to the one I got and love. Mine is the 15 drawer version. It’s $69.99 I think.

http://www.costco.com/14-Drawer-Mobile-Organizer-Cart-by-ECR4Kids.product.100118667.html

6 Likes

After researching many options, I’m converting an old Armoire into my juice storage cabinet, it’s big and deep. $99 at thrift shop,

All my concentrates were in bags and boxes under my bar, and had to drag everything out every time I mixed, pita

I installed some shelves and NP racks and an LED light inside the cabinet, and now I have about 300 flavors stored nice and neat with still room for more shelves as needed,

9 Likes

I know exactly what you mean about stored in bags and boxes and dragging everything out. Big pita! Glad you found yourself a good solution.

5 Likes

I got my idea from a spice drawer organizer. I wanted to see the labels of all the bottles without having to pick them up. I couldn’t find the right size organizer to fit in my drawers so I measured out pieces of hard cardboard then cut and folded them.

I already filled up the rest of the drawers. I either need another set of drawers or come up with something else. My space is very limited.

8 Likes

Last spring I built a small work station (opposite wall of my flavor drawers).

That was during the good ole pre-covid days when I would come home from work and do a little more out in the yard till it was done.

11 Likes