Juice-nerds: figure out how to make these liquid vapable please

@fidalgo_vapes think along these lines. No Biscuit at all just a hard but brittle peppermint center with choc surrounding it.

5 Likes

Two choices for me on that one: FLV Marshmallow Vanilla and OOO Marshmallow Vanilla

4 Likes

Yeah you need physical matter grinding or melting or whatever against nerve endings for any physical sensation to occur.

It’s like, the reality of things like physics and solid matter - no mixer can do that … unless Willy Wonka was real and started a juice house :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve taken a pic of the inside of the bar…

That’s from a bar that good broken, so the peppermint Crisp just poured out the chocolate like, dry crystal …or glass.

Starts to turn gooey like toffee of course, soon after its exposed to air.

3 Likes

Oh Wow Interesting…

3 Likes

Ya I don’t think anyone actually thinks they get an actual feel of Gummy or Crunch of a cookie but the taste and mouthfeel definetely gives a person the I interpretation.

3 Likes

I can remember having mint cracknel in selection boxes of chocolates when I was a child, it’s almost like biting into brittle shards of crunchy glass and they were quite unique to the confectionery world. I haven’t seen them for years in the U.K. and they were a favourite of mine.

5 Likes

Yeah I like them :slight_smile:

Just the chocolate like I said: it almost ruins the minty glass and needs to be thinner :thinking:

3 Likes

This was the version we had in the U.K. when I was a boy, notice how much thinner the chocolate is on them. Sadly these were discontinued many years ago.

3 Likes

Thx fidalgo, it did turn out pretty well but too bad I don’t do a lot of mint vapes. I can only take it for a day. One of these days I’ll make something I like for myself as an ADV…still trying.

4 Likes

That’s the wackiest looking piece of candy I’ve ever seen. Tubular peppermint!

5 Likes

It is quite delicious.

The inside anyway: the chocolate is just average, “Payday Bar” sludge glopped all over the good stuff excessively :smirk:

5 Likes

Nothing worse than average chocolate.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s the shit you’ve gotta get past to get to the awesome peppermint guts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think you should write to the company and ask how you can order the insides, lol.

3 Likes

Damn fn right I should!

3 Likes

Those motherf%@#ers thinking just 'cause they been making confectionery since before my great grandmother was born makes 'em know more than me about that shit!

Fkn chocolate-nerds :angry:

2 Likes

I’mma bit sketchy about charging these 21700’s with the USB-C cord: not strange given how many times we’ve all been told not to use the USB slot for that, yet google tells me (and voopoo) to plug the mod in and charge it all I want like that.

But it was only a few weeks ago my eLeaf Pico fried while charging…

Also but, that was an 18650 with the old Micro-USB not C, but mm…

They fit in the 4-slot charger I’ve always used for my ‘traditional’ 18650’s and 26650 - just - without having to squeeze them in or whatever, though they’re long enough so if they were just another 2mm larger I’d wind-up damaging them squishing them in the slots.

See how they go…

Seems just, odd to charge a battery that’s manufacturer-approved for USB-C charging in the mod, in an external charger when the charger itself lists every type of vape-friendly lithium battery on its casing, but not these ones because they’re too new to be listed - or the charger is too old, rather.

2 Likes