Juice-nerds: figure out how to make these liquid vapable please

Because, I like them, and I think you’ve got em over there…

Mostly though, I like the delicate crispy peppermint ‘cracknel’ inside and honestly wish they’d find a way to ditch the chocolate.

Any of you juice nerds are welcome to make a flavour that’s exactly like Peppermint Crisp.

3 Likes

This isn’t exactly Peppermint Crisp but I suppose you could leave out the chocolate.

6 Likes

I’ll start ordering the more widely is flavours next week.

4 Likes

Ya Crispy Wafer is the first thing that came to mind …FlV peppermint and MF dark Chocolate id have to fill in some gaps and use biscuit or something to help the crispy wafer …Actually forget FLV peppermint and go straight to creme de menthe

Creme De Menth FLV
Crispy Wafer WF
Dark Choco MF

These three flavors are gonna get ya real close

Muth your mix looks really well balanced

@Guido_Possum is there a cream in that candy like the Oreo filling??

8 Likes

I haven’t had those for a while, I was always more partial to a good old Mint Pattie.

But as suggested by my good friend @fidalgo_vapes FLV Cream de menth and MF Dark Chocolate will get you off to a good start.

Add FLV Peppermint for extra kick, I doubt you’ll need the biscuit, I don’t recall them having any biscuit to them. But that WF Crispy wafer loves chocolate and coffee like @muth as in the above recipe.

To take the some of the darkness out of the MF add VTA Chocolate Mousse and maybe some VTA Buttercream Frosting.

7 Likes

Maybe the new Choc Frosting WF

6 Likes

I like those too :slight_smile:

I never have much but as a kid my mother liked them.

One those things you just try again one day and realize, they aren’t half bad:)

5 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait to try that one, hope it separates from the cake or other part of the recipe

4 Likes

No: no cream whatever - just that fine crispy peppermint and the chocolate outside.

I’d much prefer dark chocolate with anything mint, but they’ve only got that one version and unlike Twix and Kitkat, they don’t have ‘limited edition’ flavours, which is ah also a shame because a caramel version could be alright.

6 Likes

I figured there was a crisp like a Kit Kat has and for me the Crispy Wafer doesnt get you there so it need help for that fill kit Kat vibe

5 Likes

That White Choco Peppermint is nice though …i havent had it in a while

4 Likes

Crispy wafer and JF Cookie went well together

5 Likes

Oh ya much better combo I bet

4 Likes

There was a third biscuit I was using when I was going for Tim Tams, just gone blank. Supposed to be working really hard :wink: finish in an hour

4 Likes

sSa?? Shortbread biscuit

4 Likes

It’s the crispness that’d be hard to imitate.

I’m of the school of belief too that texture cannot ever be really duplicate with an aerosol fog, though fizzy cola can kinda be mimicked with cola + sherbet flavour so I’m sure there’s a way to layer the mint

2 Likes

I have only used that one a couple of times but that sounds plausible

3 Likes

Easily the hardest part a Mint Pattie I think would be slightly easier to transfer to a Vape form because it’s a soft peppermint centre

3 Likes

I hear ya …For me its gummy candy that I dont get …I hear so many people say they get a Gummy candy feel but for me Nope . I can identify Crunch texture from the taste of concentrates , obviously its the taste of the crunch not the actual crunch unfortunately

4 Likes

Yeah that’s just gotta be smooth hey, maaaaybe marshmallow or something for a little fluffiness.

3 Likes