Juice turns purple in natural light

I’ve made a juice that contains the following:

• 1% Brown Sugar (TPA)
  • 1% Cotton Candy (TPA)
  • 4% Grape Juice (TPA)
  • 1% Lime (INAWERA)
  • 1% Smooth (TPA)
  • 2.5% Sour %20 (TPA)

In natural light it’s purple. I presume it’s the grape? According to Reddit it’s Semen that’s causing it to turn that color… I can assure you it’s not :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have any in-depth info on what causes it?

2 Likes

Mixes I’ve made with Grape Juice TPA have looked purplish in the right light. It’s kinda neat. Not like fake food coloring purple, but just a bit.

2 Likes

I used to vape this pink colored ejuice from a local shop. Sometimes if exposed to sunlight and I had been chain vaping the liquid would turn an almost florescent orange color. At that point it became harsh and progressively less vapable. Even adding more fresh juice did not help. The only thing I could do was dump the tank, clean, and refill. I read somewhere once that it was something that happens when the juice is exposed to heat and sunlight. But after a bit of searching I can’t seem to find it.

2 Likes

Is that a billow v3 I see there? How are you liking it?

1 Like

Yeah it’s nice. Plenty of room on the build deck for Claptons and had no leaking issues. Vertical coils seem to give more flavor but can be a pain to wick. I like it :slight_smile:

Also received the Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2 6ml on Saturday which i’ve just put a vertical build in. Not a lot of room on the deck but still chucks clouds.

Just waiting on the Griffin 25 to be delivered to see how it compares.

Atleast it’s not just me!

1 Like

We have a wonderful vanilla custard by cyclops vapors called collosus
When you get a 0 nice it has a purple tint to it
The 3mg nice is brownish
Guess it is a reaction to nice or lack thereof of makes the purple slightly pink

1 Like

Strange. This mix is 4mg / NIC 72 mg (100% VG)

1 Like

When I make Mikes Melons recipe from this site, the juice goes a slight blue/purple tint.

1 Like

I was about to say just that!

Add dye to your e-liquid? I don’t think so!

6 Likes

Awesome…Its the Tpa Grape , i heard this happened but never seen it

4 Likes

Omg this thread is Old Af

5 Likes

Waking up the good stuff @fidalgo_vapes !!!

5 Likes