Juicing it Forward

I have a friend that just moved to Northern Cali. and has fallen on some hard times. If anyone has some unwanted juices they’d like to send him PM me and I’ll get you his address.

11 Likes

@GPC2012 Do you mean flavors, or mixed juices ? Sorry to hear about your friend’s situation.

3 Likes

If you mean mixed juices I have no problem mixing up a few bottles for him but I need to know nic? if nic how many mg and type of juices he likes

6 Likes

Yeah, man. Good on ya! I’ll send a bottle, too. Just need those preferences. PG/VG too

5 Likes

Same here…post the details for his preferences.
I’m happy to help!

4 Likes

Mixed juices, and I’m confirming the details but as I remember he’s 3 to 6 and high VG
For sure fruits, creams and some bakery but NO BANANA OR COCONUT

3 Likes

I have some flavors that I do not use much any more. Does your friend mix? If so, I could donate.

5 Likes

I’ll send as well, I have some store bought still that i stocked up on and can send some

3 Likes

He used to but right now doesn’t have the means or space to set up and mix.

I thank you for the thought.

1 Like

I’d like to thank everyone who helped out. My package finally went out this morning. I’d have done it sooner if wifey didn’t think her doctor appointments were important. :blush:

5 Likes

@GPC2012 Worked another 13+ day, so haven’t had time to mix and send, but I’ll get to it.

1 Like

oh I get it, I was gonna mail mine wed or thurs and ended up managing to get it out Friday. so I know how it can be and I’m no longer in the work force. :slight_smile:

1 Like