Juicy Fruit Gum?

This is the only recipe i have made with the intention of “recreating” a smell and taste i know i love. Everything else i have made to date has been just me trying to make something good from my imagination. But this gum has always been my favorite, and I just want it in my vape haha.
Thanks for the encouraging and inspirational words. I try my best to make good things for all to enjoy. I hold no secret recipes of amazing quality on here, everything ‘good’ i have created i also make public. My private recipes are only private because i know they aren’t worth sharing (yet). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Try Tutti Frutti by flavor art. As a stand alone.

Thank you for the suggestion, but as i mentioned…

I want to create my own original recipe from scratch. I enjoy the challenge of it, and besides I am already so close- I know I can nail it down. It just takes time because of steep. I try it right away, and if it seems promising i put it away and test again each week.
My latest version I made with some jackfruit seems to have turned farther from my goal initially so i began just vaping it to use it up because it was still quite good. but after a few days it has made its way back on track afterall, so the remainder of that 30ml is put away again to see how it progresses further.

1 Like

I have been working a lot with the FW and Signature Juicy Fruit flavors recently. I even went and got some actual gum to compare them to. There seems to be a very subtle ingredient that makes the top of my tongue slightly tingle. I haven’t been able to decide if its some type of pepper or a mint or some bizarre combination of the two. I mean this is very very slight and barely there, but I always can taste it. My gut says its more like a black or white pepper kind of thing. Maybe its just me and nobody else will ever taste it haha. Anyways, would be curious to know if anyone else tastes it.

1 Like

Im not sure, because they have reformulated the gum over the years to include aspartame. I have been basing mine on more of the smell rather than the taste of it because of that.

Try applying a little heat to the stick of gum and see if you can get any extra clues

1 Like

So I’ve been watching this thread and decided to try Tutti Frutti ( FA ) at 2 % and all I can say is

https://youtu.be/MWC3kBEMygU

1 Like

how long did you let it steep?

I did a shake and vape after 1 hour

1 Like

Cosmic Juicy Fruit Juice ©

banana 4%
honeydew 4%
cantaloupe 5%
peach 3%
cotton candy 2% or sweetener 1%

found this in those recently linked PDF Recipes (Vaping Home Brewers Recipe Collection)

JUiCY FRUIT CHEWING GUM Posted By Joe Nukem (Warning: Very good ADV)

TFA Pineapple 10%
CAP Banana 10%

Leave to steep 2-3 days for best results (Smells and tastes just like the Gum)

What brand of flavorings are used?

I haven’t tried this, I just made it up from some research I did.
Banana is CAP
everything else is TFA

2 Likes