Jungle Flavors at BCF and River Supply soon?

Brings to mind the twinge you get on the sides of your mouth when something is rich AND tangy. Like when you bite into a lemon and it makes you pucker up? That’s what I envision when I read “twangy” LOL.

5 Likes

At least I did not say Moist… yet :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks. I just shot over there to see if they had the cheesecake that FE or SC makes and they don’t have it. I’m pretty sure I am the only person that likes the flavor. As a cheesecake, it sucks but as a thick slightly chocolate cream its the bomb diggidy.

I bought some JF when I first started DIY and did not like any that I purchased so I did not buy anymore. That was like five years or so ago.

I am also curious about that if only because I was excited that they have Natures Flavors now, which I always wanted to try, but when I went to peruse there were only 2 concentrates and one is sold out. What’s the point in that? Did an employee accidentally order it and now they just have to get rid of it?

Love me some Cheesecake. Love me some Gumbo. LOVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE GUMBO!!!

Oh man, that is always nice.

:rofl: :joy: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: You are so Bad…

5 Likes

I remember that being in sale at ECX fornthe longest time

3 Likes

Yes, me too. It was on there sale page for ever and I decided to give it a try and loved it. I went ahead and bought the rest of their stock and then they weren’t going to restock it but they did for me but they only purchased like 500 ml. I bought that too and am now down to may last 10ml and have no where to get it. It is a major player in one of my MTL recipes that several of my friends like. It’s such a unique flavor that I don’t know what I will use to replace it. Nothing probably.

5 Likes

Speaking of Flavor Jungle…ya used to be able to get Hangsen there. What’s up with Hangsen, can you still get it in the US?

3 Likes

BCF still has hangsen.

3 Likes

I just placed an order there and didn’t see it. Am I blind? At least River Supply has it. That’s good. Also DIY Vapor Supply.

3 Likes

I hadn’t noticed they dropped HS. Guess that shows how often I buy it eh? Their ceam is about the only flavor I use often.

4 Likes

Now you’ve done it muth. Got paranoid and ordered 2oz hs cream and had a “what the hell” moment and grabbed several MF flavors as well. At least I got free shipping. (insert face palm here)

4 Likes

So you know what I did? I held off for the Labor Day sale but saw only “one free flavor with purchase of 10” (at BCF) so I placed my order of 12 flavors, forgot to use the ELRecipes code and find out that Labor Day is NEXT Monday! :face_palm: I’m seriously concerned about my brain.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club, your sticker will be mailed out soon.

4 Likes

Thank you…and it will look like this, right?
Gone to the Crazies: A Memoir - Alison Weaver - Google Books

3 Likes

Awesome intuition there muth

3 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes