Jungle Flavors Tasting Notes

@estorm, sounds like me trying CAP VC !!!

Just in smelling them (when mixing) I think the YC will be fine, the SS however may be too high, but it sure smells good. All others are low enough to work. I always appreciate good info, keep it coming, and we’ll see if my head blows off after 1.5 weeks-ish.

5 Likes

ROAR !!!

You’ll have to work harder next time, … :slight_smile:

I’ll be sure to note good, and if need be, mix down, and re-test to help clean up those listed numbers.

5 Likes

@estorm, and @Freddie3 Yes, just mixed them up, will wait for 1.5 weeks. Sorry.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer

LOL Oh good!!! Id hate to have to have more on my list so soon.

I have those 4 coming and I know @eStorm cautioned me about Delosi, but I just had to order got like 15 of those coming also. Just the fruits. If I can get a few SF from them I’ll be happy.

3 Likes

Just made a quick run to my flavour shop! Got me the biscuit. I’m going to start the SFT at 2%.

5 Likes

I recommend 0.75-1.25% for the JF YC. These flavors are much stronger than people are assuming they are. Cousins to SC line bullcity carries or VZ, i consider them…

7 Likes

lol I wonder if there is a local shop that carrys supplies. Have to look into it. Got mine just need a recipe. now.

http://imgur.com/a/ggMqRvQ

6 Likes

I’m in Toronto there are a few shops that sell diy within driving distance for me! Can’t complain!

4 Likes

Yellow Cake (JF) 5.0% (10-26-18) – I think everyone who loves or has used FW Yellow Cake would love it, if it weren’t for the sugar. Hearing rumors about JF’s YC couldn’t not get it. Mixed it @5% and this level it was a damned good Yellow Cake, no if’s and’s or but’s. Already I can tell it is AS good, if not better than FW’s version, but without any sugar. Yellow Cake fans rejoice. Had nothing off putting, or anything that got in the way of a simple YC. Didn’t feel overdone at this strength, sweetness was good, and it was balanced nicely. Not sure how to elaborate more on this, but if you need a YC flavor, without any sugar, this one WILL do it for you. Spot on @ 10/10.

13 Likes

Great review. Have you tried it in a mix replacing fw?

7 Likes

Not yet @Chrispdx I just got done steeping the first mix with it, now it’s safe to proceed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have used it as a 1:1 sub and it works very well and I agree with @SessionDrummer it is better than FW in every way.

10 Likes

Just finished (2) 3ml tankfuls on the SC v.1 and the coils (and cotton) were both clean. WOW, color me impressed for such a rich (with some sweetness) Yellow Cake that was very clean.

8 Likes

Dang it. I may need to order a single bottle for @ecigexpress

4 Likes

Honey Peach (JF) 2.5% (10-26-18) – Since one of my favorite mixing peaches is currently TPA Juicy Peach, even though it’s weak, this one sounded very interesting for my profile and needs. Out of the gate it was a WINNER !!! Now as a disclaimer I’ve had some AWFUL trouble with some honeys’ in the past, so I was a little skeeered to vape it up, but FEAR NOT, this one IS a gem. At 2.5% it was perfectly hard hitting, without being overbearing or past it’s upper limits. Less sweet than I would have thought, and perhaps, similar to CAP Yellow Peach, but this one is in a different league. It might even benefit from a little sweet kick from some Stevia, so fear not about it being over sweetened. It is NOT a juicy peach like TPA’s, but really more of a fresh, yellow peach, BUT, there’s a kicker in here. Thankfully for me (my fear runs deep) it is NOT honey, at least to my taste, but I’m thinking maybe a hint of nectarine, or better yet, maybe a apricot kick. The more I think about it, I think it might BE an apricot kicker. Either way, it’s very full, delicious, and with the “kicker” that’s in there, it bends slightly away from a typical peach, into something different, and better. I can see why they named it Honey Peach, and it’s good. I am on the 2nd 3ml tanker and I’m struggling to find something I don’t like about it, … I can’t. 10/10.

13 Likes

ty for these notes … i have 4 JF flaves and three are very good … ive always thought JF was a company who copied other companies most popular flavors like FW yellow cake , INW biscuit etc … Whatever they do they seem to make their versions better , after ive bought all the FLV flaves i want ill jump on JF bandwagon … Never in a million years did i think i would leave FW yellow cake out of my stash, since i felt there was never a flavor that compared obviously im wrong …

8 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes and you’re right, they DO seem to do it better. Are they re-mixing existing brands ?? Spiking existing brands ?? I have no clue, but so far, I like what I am tasting.

7 Likes

Biscuit (JF) 3.0% (10-27-18) – I felt I already knew this flavor before testing it, as I read countless reviews stating it was JUST like a perfect pairing of INW Biscuit, and FA Cookie. Well, that’s about as RIGHT as it gets. I actually can’t think of a better description than that INW Biscuit + FA Cookie = JF Biscuit !!!
It’s actually quite an interesting blend (if not exactly those two companies flavors, but profiles for sure). INW Biscuit is more of an American biscuit like Bisquick, and FA Cookie is more like a European biscuit which would lean towards more cookie-ish. Pairing these two profiles yields a very interesting result. Actually vaped the entire tester which I didn’t see coming. I can already see countless uses for this, mostly bakery obviously, crust enhancements, some graininess, etc. The slight sweetness could really shift things in mixes, and probably in a good way at that. At 3% it was very full with just a hint of sweet, not overly dry, with nothing off putting, harsh, or artificial tasting. 9.5/10

10 Likes

i think they just see what popular from others and try to do it better take sweet strawberry from cap , then jf puts one out that i think can replace caps but jf seems stronger and a more well rounded SB

8 Likes

Sweet strawberry is next on deck.

6 Likes