Just an fyi

I’m just sharing this cause I work in healthcare and someone shared this link with me…

2 Likes

Did you go on to read the comments. Some good stuff there too…

1 Like

I was kind of leary about posting if till I read the whole thing…

In a way, understandable, however if everyone is made to realize

1: this article is already old
2: we have no idea what was tested (perhaps the Blu or others that still contain cancer causing agents)
3: the circumstances of the test. (tested with circumstance as actual vaping) correct voltage, ect.
4: A couple of month test (Come On, Please!)
5: etc, ect, ect.

Please everyone, read the comments as well !!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any documentation on this ‘test’. They didn’t provide any
data at all it seems. I call B.S.

5 Likes

You’ve heard of paid advertising, correct? Perhaps this is paid propaganda…

4 Likes

After almost 6 months of vaping I have grown a third leg where my ear used to be. It is very uncomfortable and I can’t get a hat big enough to hide it. What’s worse is that people are staring at me and whisper behind my back and tell me I should see a doctor asap because I’m suffering from vapours leg and if it is not treated immediately I might get the horrible accelarated nose growing disease, and that is really, really nasty because that is where all the bad, bad bacteria hide out and there will be millions and millions of them and they cannot be killed with regular medicine because they are all hyped up on nicotine and if it gets really bad they will demand beer with their nicotine and then I will drown. I think I need help, anybody?

6 Likes

Sorry, I can’t legally roll you a blunt in my state…

8 Likes

OMG! You too?

I’m actually thinking about making a little extra cash on the side and either joint a freak show or start whoring myself out to daytime talk shows? Hey, at least it’ll support my terrible, disease ridden and deadly habit of vaping.

4 Likes

We do have a support group you know…

4 Likes

Fortunately I can, but my vapours leg keeps kicking my stash off the table.

8 Likes

I’m sure they would love you on FOX

3 Likes

I should have kept my hands of Fidel’s Private Stock, those nasty Cubans have done something to my vape.

3 Likes

like I said I was thinking about not posting this at all??? it was just an informational thing??

2 Likes

People should know the crap being passed around to understand why we are being frowned upon…

2 Likes

[quote=“Josephine_van_Rijn, post:7, topic:24438, full:true”]
After almost 6 months of vaping I have grown a third leg where my ear used to be. It is very uncomfortable …[/quote]

Well sure… but I bet your cartwheels are impressive as hell. :laughing:

10 Likes

Don’t sweat it, I wasn’t taking the piss out of you. as Ringling says, it is good to know the crap floating around demonising vapers. You can only defend yourself if you know what is attacking you. This is kinda hopeful in a way, they must get really desperate to come up with bullshit like this.

3 Likes

That’s how I make my living now. How do you think I can afford the IPV4s! I’m gonna team up with @Jimk, we are going to do an international Fabulous Freakshow tour of the world soon. That is after we have a good cry and get some counseling on the couch at Dr Phil. All payed for by the state. Unfortunately, they will have to raise the tax a little on vaping gear to afford us, but man, what is a little more tax if you already pay 85%. To make it up to all ya we are currently working on getting you some discount at various vendors, if everything goes through, the code ELFREAK will get you a 10% discount. Capella, Lorann and wholesale excluded. Sorry @ringling!

3 Likes

Non-vapers take this type of thing to be fact. They never need truth to go on a witch hunt. 90% of those who understand vaping are the vapers. This type of BS need to be brought to our attention so we can defend against it. Thanks for posting @quitter1

4 Likes

They really went for the Jugular with this.

But as best as we can tell from the data we have, e-cigarette vapour is not benign. In fact, it appears that e-cigarette vapour both makes bacteria tougher to kill and weakens the immune system. Together these early findings suggest that people who vape are at increased risk of developing serious bacterial infections.

Not only are we killing ourselves… we are spreading disease. I wonder who paid for this.

1 Like