Just did my first mix

I just did my first mix

10 Likes

i dont see why it wouldnt be safe to vape , except the creams may need to steep b4 the juice is at its best besides that try it , good luck

8 Likes

Yay! Let the adventure begin!

8 Likes

Vape away, and you’re about to embark on a fun journey :wink:

10 Likes

if you can, try measuring some water in ml and then pouring into an empty bottle (like measure 30ml water for a 30ml bottle) - there is usually a gap between where the bottle neck starts and where the cap goes. You probably measured just fine based on this - it’ll give you an idea of accuracy for next time you mix :+1:

And congratulations - enjoy the adventure that is mixing :grin:

P.S Scales are awesome - grab yourself some if you decide to continue down the rabbit hole :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats!
Stay with it and you’ll be a master mixer in no time.
I’ve never mixed without a scale but even with a scale I was nervous the first few mixes. It’s amazing how much your confidence will build once you get a couple of vapable mixes under your belt.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Just tried it after a few days of steeping, its not bad but defo needs something, Mixed Strawberry ripe 10%, Bavarian Cream 3% and Vienna Cream at 2% , it’s most likely me being used to sweeter vapes , i’m assuming they add sucralose or something in the commerical juices.

2 Likes

try different methods of steeping, you will find that one works better than another depending on the ingredients, creams can take a while sometimes to mellow out, sometimes they work right away. stick with a recipe and try each flavor profile by itself mixed in some base at the 5% rule (or recommended %) once you taste each one you will be able to find out what you like or dont like about a recipe, or you can pinpoint an issue and change it. I always start low and work my way up.

3 Likes

Yes - and lots of it!

You could buy some sweetener (e.g CAP Super Sweet) if you feel you need it. My taste buds adapted pretty quickly though and now I only use marshmallow or meringue as a sweetener, and that’s plenty for me.

3 Likes

Yes sucralose can help make the recipe taste better I usually only add .25 -.5./. For a mix if using caps super sweet go .25 if tfa go anywhere between.25-.5 I do notice if I add more than this it can actually ruin the recipes especially if it’s a more complex one, it’ll kill the subtle layers in it! If it’s a more simple recipe then can use up to a percent but I still feels it takes away from the flavor also! So ya .25-.5 works best for me! Ps go easy on the creams lol for the recipe you made above mine would look like this,
Strawberry ripe 6./.
Bavarian cream 2./.
And Vienna 1./. Or the same creams reversed depending on which cream you want to taste more of. But this is just my opinion! Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Yes definitely keep in mind that creams can mute fruits. Definitely let it steep for a bit and see how it is, but if the strawberry ends up disappearing I’d suggest cutting both of those creams down in half. Adding more than one strawberry in a recipe usually helps it stand out a lot better, too.

2 Likes