Just had to share this one

On the recipe side of this site I try to get people with screwy recipes and goofy flavor names to correct them. Some of you are familiar with that. As such, many users are willing to correct things and some…not so much. But this guy is on a whole different level and he kind of threw me off just a bit.

What say we bring some wordsmithing comments to his table and help sway him!

@daath
@Sprkslfly

7 Likes

He must be a retired comedian from over yonder around the bend.

2 Likes

I was thinking there’s a few meds prescribed for him that he has taken none of. :thinking:

3 Likes

Might be a good idea to know where he did get those flavors, so to have a better chance to avoid at all costs. If it makes him as wacky as what he types… yeah buddy… I want for nothing! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That is slightly hilarious though. I almost peed myself reading through it.

4 Likes

Wow. Well that “Translate” option at the bottom of the comments would cause a shutdown of the system :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh wow looks like torture that!

3 Likes

I know it can be tough for some other languages to relate what they are trying to express in English and translators sometimes boob it up but his comment sounds like a rambling drunk.
“Oops, my friend … Where creativity is made … Why I canceled my feelings of mixing flavors and imagine the taste during the manufacture of my hands … Was supposed to ask me about the result of my experience and taste of the Fleur after what I did … I assure you that I imagined what I do … And I assure you of that magnificence The flavors are after the experiment and thank you for helping me and directing me but I have a fantasy as I would like to make it”

6 Likes

I am betting the recipe was copied and pasted and it changed how it was …but the word tobacco is 100% on him or her…lol

3 Likes

Its a no win situation. Possibly a compulsory tutorial video before they can input any recipe may reduce the number of these incorrect entries.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea, but much like the other similar ideas previously proposed it will never see the light of day. Sadly.

2 Likes

Maybe they should have a moderator (if thats the word) to review recipies before recipies are posted ,…

3 Likes

Well the link no longer works now which means it was removed or the user marked it private. Sorry folks!

3 Likes

I let him know he could message or simply leave a comment on my recipe if that’s easier to help input the flavor names. It may take some doing if language is the issue, but we can get it done I’m sure.

6 Likes

I kind of doubt it’s a language issue. Seemed more like a fragmented thought process.

3 Likes

Yep. Late to the thread…

5 Likes

Poor fella prob had enuff but…

4 Likes

Finally a recipe I have all the ingredients for! Thanks buddy!

7 Likes

You’re probably right…caved from peer pressure. His reply was the best part tho.

2 Likes

@worm1 copied dude’s reply. If you scroll up to post #8 you’ll see it.

2 Likes