Just made my first attempt

Hi Guys, just made my first attempt at Black Jack (just like sweets), called it My Black Jack

Flavours a little week, think I may have skimped on the flavours, has a slight taste of the sweet I can remember, but week.

Any advice, would be great full as maybe I didn’t put enough flavour in

3 Likes

Nice looking mix, I’d give a week or two most flavors seem mild at first but steep stronger. This gives the flavors time to sink into your base.

2 Likes

Literally just made it? Let it steep. Don’t change anything before you let steep for at least a week or two.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, just wasn’t sure regarding strengths, may need a bit more on the lic or BJV to boost it, will see after a week lol

2 Likes

Lol you beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cool thanks Guys and Girls, will give a week to see, I can smeel the sweets gonna pick some up in morning lol

2 Likes

The hardest part of DIY is the let it steep phase and LEAVE IT ALONE one :smile: it looks great now go bust out about 10 more so they can steep as well maybe make yourself a few shake n vapes that are good from the get go !

3 Likes

I almost always taste my new mixes after a day, just because I’m totally not patient at all. At that point I can usually tell if it’s fine to be a shake and vape, if it’s muted at that point I try to stash it away for another week. Good luck!

3 Likes

Yea, all new to me, but have played using other recipes on here, very good, but as I dont smoke at all, I made them for a friend, so made a few 0 nic

2 Likes

Thanks VapeyMama,
Will put it out of sight

3 Likes

I spent a while trying to get a Blackcurrant Licorice right for someone, really struggled with the licorice, found ‘Decadent Vapours’ Licorice to be a really good one and I tried a few, mixed with a bit of ‘Star Anise’ , worked really well :+1: but yeah like the gang have said firstly you should really give it a week or 2 to see how it settles :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, will get some as I just received the Liquorice Inawera plus the others to do this today

2 Likes

I would also recommend avoiding heat for the anise. Also the reason for the time steep is to allow anise to find its place. It will move around in the flavor profile for the first week or so…all spices like to do to that.

4 Likes

Much Appreciated Chrispdx, will keep you all informed

1 Like