Just ordered the Kangertech Drip Starter kit

I’ll be waiting a while I’m sure but I ordered from Fasttech which I knew would take time. I’ll come back with a review when I finally get it in. Also thinking this might be a kick in the butt for me to start building since I’ve been putting it off. Any thoughts on this new thing guys?

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes WHAT ??? A vampire squonker? What the hell has become of this world?

1 Like

I was looking at one of these at the local B&M. They had it for $45. I was really tempted to pull the trigger for shits and giggles, but had other needs for my vape budget. Overall I liked the look and feel of the mod a whole lot. It’s really, really lightweight. Only thing I didn’t like the look of was the build deck, but it was a demo model that people had been picking at and the wick was all frayed to hell. Hard to really see what you could do with the build deck like that. I look forward to hearing what you think about it. Squonkers have always interested me. Such a clean way to do dripping. Just not sure how easy the squonk bottle will work for flavor changes. I haven’t seen extras for sale separately.

1 Like

My main concern was if it leaked around the pin, as you pump juice up thru the contact pin into the RDA.
Two trusted youTube reviewers[friends] assured me they have never experienced any leaks…
So I ordered one [red] for $37 to the door. Should have it at latest by Monday.

Edit: I wish the battery was more of a magnet type of change, not a screw door…but I’m good.

P,S. Good to see you on here @authormichellehughes seems like you have been busy elsewhere lately.

1 Like

Good review

1 Like

Thanks Ozo and Benny :slight_smile: and yes Ozo new book release so I’ve been doing my marketing stuff which really takes a lot of time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Squonking is the way to go when you’re out n about! :grinning: Can’t go back now… Only problem is, squonkers are so freaking hard to buy if you don’t have FB and are living in Chiner :confused:

2 Likes

I’m thinking this set up would be ideal for out and about with sub ohm’g. Love the two post design. Should not cause new coil and wick replacement headaches. Might be a great investment. Ms authormichellehughes, would be nice to tell us how it vapes at so many ohm’s/wire ga/dia/coils/watts.

1 Like

The 510 pin in the RDA needs to be a hex pin not a slot. the e liquid will squat out the sides of the slot and leak into your mods 510 pin

1 Like

Do you mean IF you/I use a different RDA than the one that comes with it?

Ya I got the Steam Crave Squonk Mod and it worked good with the steam crave RDA and my Chalice 3 clone but when I tried to use my Velocity with the Slot 510 pin it Leaked into my Mod around the Mods 510 pin. And it Leaked BAD

1 Like

All Bottom Feed RDA’s need to have a HEX 510 pin

1 Like

Good to know, thanks for sharing!

1 Like