Just ordered

Rf blueberry rf strawberry and inaw chocolate inaw blueberry do these flavors hang out in mixes good? I got the strawberry to help with ripe fading issues.

4 Likes

Sorry to tell you this but RF is one of the worst fading culprits out there. The inwera is ok.

4 Likes

I use red.touch from fa for fading issues. Might work for you too?

2 Likes

I’ll try red touch fa and sweet strawberry cap next order hope the real flavors strawberry strawberry ripe and strawberry fw help my cheese cake out

3 Likes

I got rf blueberry inwa blueberry and fa bilberry hopefully they help with a blueberry cheesecake with a slight rouch on lemon Sicily fa

3 Likes

In my experience, bilberry fa is great support for other blueberries if you’re worry about fading.

For strawberry ripe tfa/tpa, I also use dragon fruit tfa/tpa for fading support besude red touch fa

4 Likes

I see this around here, but I have nothing but good things to say about RFSC Strawberry. Mix it around 2.5-3% and give it a shot!

5 Likes

Ya same boat here I tend a little lower at around 1.5 to 1.8 but that is my sweet spot and I am generally pretty light flavour wise

4 Likes

Thank you I got them today it’s even decent ass a sav

3 Likes

I dislike strawberry a LOT… so maybe not. Though, I made a recipe using a couple RF concentrates and Now I can’t find what I need and the only place that I can find it is the RF web site but they sell it in a giant container and it aggravates me to no end.

3 Likes

I just started getting all my flavors from bcf. I used to get everything from liquid nicotine wholesale now I just get my nic from them.Bcf is awsome and cheaper.

3 Likes

Have you tried diyvaporsupply?

3 Likes

I use it down there too. I was tossing the high end % out there for the full vivid effect if anyone new to it wants to see its capabilities. My favorite layered Strawberry is RFSC at 2% + NF Strawberry at 2.5%.

@Johncox245 the RFSC Blueberry is fantastic, too. 2% is a good start.

Here is a killer Cheesecake if you want an oddball recipe for ideas. I say odd because not many folks use the NF concentrates, but these are all aces.

3 Likes

Does bcf carry natural flavors? If not who does

2 Likes

diyvaporsupply.com has Nature’s Flavors. And lots and lots of other brands. Great company to put on your list of suppliers!

3 Likes

Cool thank u are they decently priced on flavors and shipping?

2 Likes

I live twenty min. from them and they charge six dollars for one concentrate. Basically, they do a flat rate, so if I want something from them I have to drive to them or get enough to make it worth it. They do have a lot to choose from though. They even sell vapelf, better known as HealthCabin, which is a Chinese company.

3 Likes