Juul Golden Tobacco Recipe

What country are you living in

2 Likes

I live in italy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ła tabaccheria arę From italy And do a net tabacco For pods super filtered And you can Shake And vape it No steep quick easy And on Your doorstep

7 Likes

The point is that La Tabaccheria are NETs and the “whites” as they called them, are just overly filtered tobaccos and we all know what happens when you go down to 0,5 microns or things like that.
I guess that to find a close match to juul’s, you have to look for:
Sinths that are not made in EU, FLV, TPA, (not CAP)
Probably they struck a deal with “other” manufacturers, not typical of our market, e.g. Innova, Symrise and that lot, so the chance of matching that taste you look for is really low, you have to match the profile not the liquid itself.
Look for head note and nuances start from there.
They didn’t make an over complicated liquid 2-3 flaours at most (my guess is 2).
Yes @the_pelatino if you “join us” you’ll soon end up with 6-700 flavours, there will always be the “missing one” on “that recipe” and you’ll look for it, but if you make an order, you don’t just buy one or two, do you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Still better buy flavours than useless atomizer that won’t change your game and end up in a drawer or a stand, Flavors and your own creations DO change your game!

10 Likes

What happens when you filter to 0.5 I’ve not heard this about one??

3 Likes

Tthe point is quite simple (but it’s my opinion) , the more you filter, more notes you’re actually taking off and the “lighter” the liquid becomes, my opinion and experience.

4 Likes