JUUL Virginia Tobacco Clones

That is why I said… it’s either chocolate or coffee tobaccos…
In nature, that is what we have… and coming close to Big soda’s recipes… is not a good thing… :cry: :llama:

1 Like

Aw man that sucks! Sorry to hear that. :cry: Juul’s VT is one of my fav tobacco flavours but I can’t do 59mg, let alone 20mg. Been trying to recreate it at my usual 12mg I’m on these days. Gotta say a huge thanks to you Kinnikinnick, always based the majority of my tobacco concentrate purchases based on your reviews. (And T_Mace)

Been entering the wonderful world of FLV tobaccos. So far Red Burley and Native are stellar! Got some kentucky blend, along with others coming in the mail. Gonna give the above recipe a go! :grinning:

Also a big thanks to Smokyblue too, your Rich Tobacco recipe has been a great morning vape with coffee! But sry had to “dirty” it up with some black fire and DNB :open_mouth:

3 Likes

More than welcome… but you dirtied my recipe?? :crazy_face: lmao… As long as you enjoy it, that is what matters. Flavorah has some super tobacco flavorings… I like to mix Thai Chai with some Virginia and very light Native when I want a dirt vape… I might add a touch of mocha and coffee to it with some smoked butterscotch… mmm… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really miss him! :confused: … that dude could write a flavor review, huh? He was always spot on with his findings as well. I’ll have to head over to Reddit and give him some love, if he’s still ‘round there. :sunglasses:

:joy: … true that @Loewen! Most def adds that certain satisfying something to the outcome. I always loved it and used it alot!

1 Like

I thought you used nicotiana rustica for that?

Nicotiana Rustica, I’d say, is most definitely in the additive column, as is DNB. However, NR was not really a “dirty it up” kinda flavor for me. I thought of it as more as a brightener.

Flavor notes:
As close to really fresh tobacco leaves as you can get. The flavor is somewhat light and lifting in nature and with that, hints of an earthy, musty, salty flavor coupled with a super light fruity note.

:wink: Back on track…
I’ve never vaped a JUUL VT (maybe they actually do hit the Virginia mark?) Not to be a Debbie Downer but, I will say this… IMO, I’ve yet to find any DIY synthetic concentrate (no matter the vendor) which properly mimics the flavor of real Virginia tobacco; they don’t come anywhere close to a Virginia NET. The folks in the lab haven’t figured that one out yet… good luck to’em. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Juul VT is a nice tobacco and I do enjoy it, but being Canadian, it doesn’t fully resemble the Canadian virginia that I’m familiar with. Doesn’t have that plum/anise/raisin undertones to it. I have yet to try a synthetic concentrate that does match a Virginia. And speaking of NETs, I was using a lot of Stixx Mixx recently which are great but do gunk up coils pretty quickly. Can’t imagine running them through a pod system. I also use SM at around the ~10%+ range so YMMV.

I did once take a VT pod apart and put the juice in my berserker for the purpose of getting some tasting notes. Don’t have them in front of me but i’ll try to jot it down as I remember, maybe it will help those looking to recreate it as well:

Inhale: Nut type flavour. Thinking roasted peanuts? Almost a “toasted” aspect to it (Think INW 555 gold but less sweet)

Mid Puff/Inhale: Heavy ash with hints of wood smoke (Similar to DNB but with a more mellow wood/flue smoke note to it. Not sweet like black fire. Somewhat subtle. No anise/plum/ raisin) then followed by a “bright” yet dry grassy/hay type flavour. Nothing floral either.

Exhale: finishing with the grassy/hay type vibe, smoke ash is all but gone, and then back to the toasted/nutty flavour that lingers on the palate

All in all, I do find it rather dry with little sweetness to it. I would imagine other people’s taste may differ too. When I find my notes I may edit this later.

P.s. Yes!! T_Mace really could write an amazing review. Very inspiring!

2 Likes

I have many Virginia flavorings but was thinking of using vaping zone super concentrated flue cured.

1 Like

ended up just going with rx vape VT. Been buying that for past year and loved it