K.Loud clone by HotCig

Have you ever been working on an atomizer and wished that the garbage can was just a little bit closer, so you wouldn’t have to expend the energy to get up and pitch that atomizer in the trash?

And speaking of pitch, here’s a question for all you musician type vapers out there; Do know what perfect pitch is? It’s the sound of a K.Loud atomizer hitting a banjo that’s in a dumpster.

I can now completely confirm that, if I had paid the retail price of $130 for the authentic K.Loud atomizer, I would be one pissed off customer. Thank goodness I only paid $12.43 for this… thing.

I’m not going to waste the energy explaining everything that’s just plain wrong with this… thing. But I will say six things:

1. Pain to build
  2. Pain to wick
  3. 1ml juice capacity (that’s one dropper worth of juice; just silly!)
  4. Super tight airflow
  5. Condensation build up inside top cap is horrid; keep a rag handy.
  6. Run! don’t just walk away from this atomizer.

Here’s just one pic of this… thing, finally built.

If you have any thoughts of purchasing this… thing, please refer to item #6 on my list above!

Next time I will pay more attention to my Acme-500 Lie Detector when feeding it reviews from sketchy sources.

3 Likes

:I almost ordered one of those yesterday until I went on youtoube and heard the same things you are saying. I hear they suppose to work the kinks out on the v2. But I’m gonna wait a couple months after that comes out to see how things. :thumbsdown: Good idea, bad design.

Uhmm… they can’t possibly do anything to make this thing better; not even making it free would help.

3 Likes

V2= Stain Steel center pin, move and increase air flow, larger tank and new tank material, screw instead of nut on the center pin. Can you believe people paid over $100 for the original.

1 Like

Even with all that, probably still lousy. I wouldn’t have never thought that there would be so much juice stuck floating around on the inside of the top cap, due to the reduced air chamber. However, the condensation left behind after the vape is a crazy amount of liquid. Super messy to deal with when you’re refilling the tiny tank. Spend your money on something else that’s not so ass chapping. Really! Do me that favor.

1 Like

I’ve paid well over $100 for a couple of attys in my day, but the ones I bought were solid pieces of well thought out metal craftsmanship. I never had buyer remorse with those pieces. But yeah, I’d have been highly miffed with this thing, had I paid full boat.

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t buy it and I’ll follow your lead on the v2.

1 Like

Thanks for being our guinea pig @Jimk, and saving other people from the misery of poorly designed atomizers :smile:

I moved your post to the review section :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the head’s up and sorry for the fact it had to be u… I’m sure in time it’ll either end up being in rotation or just a dirt nap…u don’t think it’ll get any better after time I hate to see someone get the shit end??

You know you’re wrong for that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t paying attention!! Kinda late in the day (or early, depending on how you’d look at it) when I posted that one.

What the hell is that big hunk of plastic all about?

That would be the whopping 1ml tank that’s screwed down to the deck.

2 Likes

Hmm, not sure how i feel about having so much plastic so close to my heat source. I can add 1ml to either the Tugboat 2 or Plume 1.5’s, not plastic in those. I dont even use RDA’s with copper.brass posts.

At least it was cheap, as you said.

2 Likes

that tank looks like high-tech cheese. From your description, probably just as stinky.

Your review of this things is bringing back memories of me trying to get the Gauntlet to work. Oh the flashbacks!

2 Likes

Some things are best left forgotten! Sorry I brought back painful memories.

1 Like