KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit

Still smokin’…cotton looks/tastes good. Squonk !!

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine too… lol gotta love ordering from China :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just fun to say!

Squonk…[3mins later] Squonk…

1 Like

Not funny to any degree…

1 Like

I got one of these too but don’t really like it. It does what it’s supposed to though. I just don’t like the cheap plastic design it has

When that thing came out I showed a picture of it to my daughter and her husband. I thought I might want one and they told me not to do it. They told me they were quite sure I wouldn’t use it.

If you have your favorite builds and wick material I’m sure it works just fine but seems a bit labor intensive for me personally.

The coils that come with it kick ass. It comes with a spare pre-built. Yes, they are both wicked, as are the coils you buy.
I am quite sure they[daughter and husband] know you better than I, but I am quite sure after using one for a couple of weeks that the squonker has its place.
When reviews become heresay,they don’t qualify as squat when derived from showing a pic…to anyone. [ I showed a picture of it…] { I showed a pic, they were quite sure I wouldn’t use it]
I would listen to your inner self before I would trust a non-review evaluation. Think for yourself and decide.
Or let others decide your life for you if you are more comfortable with that. Who am I to tell you who to follow?
Back to reality, the coils that come with it kick ass…no favorite builds or magical wicking !
Labor intensive ? What are you doing now, screw one out, one in ?? Same thing !!!

I bought 2 of them the other day one for me and one for my GF. Its her 1st dripper. I have a few drippers and don’t really use them much. I much prefer tanks for the simplicity. The drip box is an excellent starter dripper setup IMO. You can either build your own coils or use the prebuilt ones and the cost is the same as buying regular coils for a tank.

The squonk bottle is what made me want to try it and it works great. Just give it a squeeze every 3 or 4 hits and theres no worries of a dry or burnt hit. One of the main reasons I don’t like using my other drippers.

The only thing im not liking is I now like a very warm vape which I cant get with this but thats no fault of the dripbox. It is what it is!

I’m liking the squonking setup so much I’m looking into purchasing a higher quality squonk mod and converting my other RDA’s into bottom feeders. The REO Grand looks like a real nice setup but pretty pricey. While your doing all that research… find me a squonkbox that does temp control :wink: Ive seen the vapor flask TC squonk box but it only does 40watts and one from steam crave that does 60 watts. I’ve found that I need a 2 battery setup to get the warm vape I like.

2 Likes

That is really good to know! At the price for the kit I’m not sure I have a reason not to try it. It sounds like you are very happy with it… maybe this time I wont take their advice lol… Thanks ozo!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity… how long are you getting out of the original build on the deck, how long is the col lasting ozo?

Just hold out a little longer. I talked to Phil Busardo he said more Squonker’s are on the way.
I have the Steam Crave Squonk mod but the battery life is not that good. I too would like a 2 battery Squonk mod. I have also talked to Wismec about a 2 battery Reuleaux Squonk mod

I think I like that advice but what would be the cost? I bet those would be more expensive?

1 Like

Do you know if Kanger has responded to this?

I haven’t seen anything else about it. May just be one of those freak accidents. I do take the battery out of mine if I’m not using it just to be on the safe side :slight_smile:

There’s this one on fasttech

I paid 120 for the Steam Crave around christmas 2 weeks later thy where on sale. also thy did not put the O ring on the 510 so thy had to send me some. NEW Squonk Mods should be at a good price. I would like to see Wismec make a 2 battery Squonk Mod because it would be the perfect shape. Now on to RDA’s ALL RDA’s should have a HEX 510 bottom feed pin ( not a SLOT ) the E-Liquid will squirt out the sides of the slot and in to the 510 of the mod

1 Like

Been two weeks today that I added it to my rotation [2-3 others] but I sit at this desk all day, so they all get constant use.
Still using the first coil and it is still good. I am thinking of re-wicking it with some rayon, it looks like the original wicking is getting a little dark inside the coils.
14 days but was tasting fine…removed wicking, cleaned coils.

3 Likes

Re-wicked using rayon, nice clouds, nice flavor.

3 Likes

Oh wow, that’s a long time! Cool!

1 Like