Kayfun 5 v's aromamizer v2 - Flavor quality?

I have a Kayfun 5 clone (sxk brand or something like that), which I love, and its sent me down the flavor chasing path. I’ve heard many people here rave about the aromamizers and I’ve got my eyes on a aromamizer RDTA v2 (6ml version) and I’m hoping to get some opinions from y’all. Both tanks are well noted for their excellent flavor and I’m wondering If I’d be wasting my time purchasing the aromamizer. To anyone who owns both tanks, How would you compare them, flavor wise. Which is better and why?

Also, I’ve written off the aromamizer supreme as an option because i don’t think that it will fit my tesla stealth. If anyone owns both the stealth and supreme, could you do me a favour and try to put them together, size check them for me? The stealth apparently only supports 23.? atty’s but I’ve got a 24mm atty that fits it so ya never know. @woftam, I read somewhere that you own a stealth, don’t suppose you’ve got the supreme?

Thanks and happy Saturday to ya!

1 Like

I do have the stealth but no supreme sorry.

2 Likes

Thanks bud.

1 Like

Ive got the supreme but not the stealth. The little Ive read about the stealth says it’ll fit a 22.5mm atty, but your 24 obviously makes a lie outa that. However, at 25mm I reckon the supreme might be a bit much of a stretch… which is a big shame coz imo it truly lives up to its name.

2 Likes

@cooper1 I’ve never had a Kayfun, but have almost all of the SteamCrave lineup, and they are all about the flavor. I can’t speak to fittage on the Tesla.

1 Like