Keto Flavor Bombs

Okay. I know most of use flavors for vaping, but I also know that keto bombs are VERY popular with the keto community right now. Has anyone created any great recipes for those? Yes, I have a devious plot in mind…

4 Likes

I have in my chaffles… :slight_smile: brie does so so… cheesecake is very nice… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have been doing some research and the Keto diet is what I am looking to do. What is a Keto Flavor Bomb?

6 Likes

Fat bombs, Dan… :wink:

Like:

5 Likes

I was trying not to say fat hahhaa

4 Likes

Im just now playing with the keto things, Michelle… flavorings are really handy for the “plan”… :wink:

4 Likes

I knew you’d get that. Keto Fat Bomb flavors… I’m “wondering” if you could use that as a vitamin supplement or herbal remedy…

4 Likes

I ran with that thought too… and it fell flat. It might get life support, depending on the choice of Dr… :slight_smile:

anigif_enhanced-6489-1391105627-19

4 Likes

Bullet Coffee flavors too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

French Toast and Maple Topping Egg Bake
INGREDIENTS
2 oz of cream cheese
2 TBSP of Kerry Gold Butter or any butter of your choice
2 eggs
10 drops of OOOFlavors French Toast
10 drops of OOOFlavors Sucralose, Erythritol, or any sweetener of your choice
3 TBSP of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 1/2 - 2 TBSP of Cinnamon
DIRECTIONS
Preheat your oven 350 degrees on Bake.
Put together all your ingredients and blend it in a blender.
Use butter or oil spray of your choice on a muffin or cupcake tin pan and pour your
ingredients halfway in each mold.
Bake it for 15 mins or until golden brown.
Let it cool for 5 mins and enjoy it with whipping cream!

3 Likes

I hear fat is an excellent flavor carrier but I’m still trying to work out how to put diet and fat bomb in the same sentence without tripping over myself :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I know it kind sounds crazy. If you can live without bread, potatoes, pasta and rice though it seems to work LOL

3 Likes

I believe you, but I’m also a strong believer that variety is the spice of life and that includes bread and potatoes and pasta and fat and meat and gluten and vegetables and nuts and sea food and alcohol and a bit of everything. Some exercise and a bit of moderation and it all balances out.

5 Likes

Between us I’ve started and failed this plan several times because I happen to like potatoes pasta a bread…

4 Likes

I do have my cheat days… and I am not a full on keto either… but experiences I have had is that it works if you work it. I try to get at least 30min a day in… even if it is just walking. I switch up what I eat as well as vape… I am never on any set thing. I am a huge veggie lover but sometimes you just have to break down and demolish a ribeye smothered and covered in butter :stuck_out_tongue: (onions and bacon work too! ) :smiley:

Edit: think I am down 20pounds from when I started now and I feel a hella lot better about me!

3 Likes