Kindness :)

So this last week has been an eye opener for me, I didn’t realise or had forgotten that there are extremely kind people in this world and i believe i have to honor of knowing two if the kindest people i have ever met @Silhouette and @SessionDrummer,

@Silhouette, sent me a spool of wire and never asked for anything in return other than to enjoy it, and i do plan on it just haven’t had a chance to, work got crazy, but this weekend i will learn how to make my own coils, I know i have said it before but i feel i need to say it one more time THANK YOU!

@SessionDrummer i was having a conversation with him about how i couldn’t get a good flavor out of my peerless RDA sent him pic’s of how it was wicked and the position of the coils in relation to the air holes and he said it looked great, but i still wasn’t getting any good flavor everything was just off, like i got some flavor but it was wrong compared to everything else i put it in, we spent quite a bit of time talking and trying tips he gave me, today i came home to find a package waiting for me, with a steam crave he had set up just for me! and two bottles of juice to try. I am at a loss for words with this, here is a BIG THANK YOU!
I wish i could say something more to show my appreciation, but i don’t know what more i could say than i already have!
So if you see them just give them a pat on the back or something to that effect for me because they truly are awesome people and i’m a little choked up by their kindness and generosity! thanks.

62 Likes

You’re welcome @Cutlass92, and it’s almost as if @Silhouette and I were in cahoots ehh ?? Hmmmm, now you got somewhere to stuff all that wire now. She is very generous, and I hope you can get the same stoopid flavor from the SC as I do.

23 Likes

I’m sure I will bro! That’s all I’ve been looking for, and I think you found it for me!

13 Likes

That’s awesome!!! We do love giving back around here… I like to think of ELR as my extended family… we all stick up for each other and help out when ever we can… big props go to @SessionDrummer and @Silhouette for helping out and keeping the spirit alive!

20 Likes

Looks like I need to get a SC… Time to do some shopping @SessionDrummer

8 Likes

Not only do I recommend Steam Craves, I actually USE 4 versions of them. Have their quirks, maybe not state of the art, but the flavor just can’t be denied IMO

16 Likes

But which one do you like the most?

8 Likes

Aw, thanks @Cutlass92, I like the fact that someone can enjoy something I’m not using anymore rather than it just sit unused. And I thought, well who better to give any of this stuff to than the ELR fam, because you just can’t find a community like this anywhere else. @SessionDrummer, that was awesome of you, you will have bumped the flavor up massively for him! I hear nothing but good about the Steamcrave, so I know it will get lots of love.

16 Likes

@Cutlass92 Hmmmmm, man you ask the TOUGH questions. Up ^^^^ there, left to right is the Surpeme (kinda v.3), 6ml v.2, and the 3ml v.1. I have the Plus (v.4 kinda) around here somewhere. They all have their strengths and weakeness, but they’re VERY similar. The v.1 (right) is still the one I always use for ALL my single flavor tests, new mix tests, without exception. The v.1 and v.2 are both bottom fill so that’s a bummer, but I fill’m fast and easy anyway. The Supreme is a top fill so it’s easier to fill BUT BUT BUT, you damn well better have the juice flow turned OFF, or you’ll dump juice everywhere. The v.1 and v.2 have no juice control, but hehe, they don’t NEED it.

I don’t think I can say I have a favorite, but I use the Supreme as a daily driver as it’s the quickest to fill (top fill) and has the biggest tank. I think when going UP the version numbers the amount of vapor increases somewhat, but taste wise, man, they’re pretty damned even.

10 Likes

@Silhouette You NAILED it ^^^^^. I’ve been on a LOT of sites, and ELR is like no other. @daath gets a lot of the credit, BUT the ELR community deserves the rest.

10 Likes

Thank you @Jayrell and I DO suggest buying as MANY SC’s as you can !!! Kidding, one or two will do, but man, screw cloud chasing, I’m chasing flavor !!!

8 Likes

It’s nice to blow some clouds sometimes but I’m with you I want flavor with that… plus I like a good MTL sometimes especially at work when I’m trying to stealth vape so I don’t have drive off the property to get a quick nic fix… I’m a QA analyst so alway under the gun for getting things done as quick as possible

7 Likes

Wow, sounds like a lot of pressure hehe. I didn’t mean to hate on the clouders. If I’m out, I meet a lot of vapers and as you know, everyone will tell you everything about their setup right ?? So I try some, and I’m fascinated by how many ARE indeed chucking serious clouds, but many are really HOT vapes, and the flavor is really lacking. I don’t say anything, and I have let a few try my lowly, little Steam Crave, and although it’s not chucking clouds, I can almost always TELL, by watching their reaction on their first vape. :slight_smile:

My lil’ secret sleeper weapon.

9 Likes

I don’t like super hot vapes… haven’t had much success with any build over 80 watts… my typical build is right around .4 and I vape that at the max 60 watts :slight_smile: still can chuck some clouds but they are flavorful!

7 Likes

Favorite flavor cloud chucker is my serpent mini…

4 Likes

@Cutlass92 sorry for highjacking your thread brother :slight_smile: when vape is involved we all tend to go off on a tangent

5 Likes

Dude no harm, this thread isn’t about me. It’s about the two kind souls that i mentioned above!
hijak away bro.

6 Likes

This is the first thing i have tried in the new steam crave, and boy is it good!

9 Likes

You like apple vapes? I have been secretly hoarding my recipes not on purpose I promise… I use ecig calculator on my laptop and it’s my inventory and recipe holder so sometimes it’s double work to create a recipe in one and transfer to the other… I promise this weekend I will share one of my fav apple recipes… I call it Apple Brulee… with a week of steep time it’s an awesome apple vape… a co worker of mines swears by it I almost have to make it by the gallon for him lol

7 Likes

i just started with the apple, this is my first one! i hope it compares to some of the ones you have bro!

5 Likes