KingFlavours.co.uk

So i ordered yesterday and some people got to see my info more then id like lol but oh well but i did forget something so i emailed them and they went in and set it all up in my basket so it could be added to the order before it shipped. He then replied to me with this,

I do have hundreds more concentrates to add to the website so let me know if there is anything else your looking for.

So its obvious his end goal is not to just sell whats left of the chefs inventory he is looking for a full roll out. So all those in the uk who want to give some input to them just go to the website and contact them. Im sure they will appreciate all help and suggestions.

I did drop a little real flavors flavors id like to see cough cough Strawberry milkshake rf @fidalgo_vapes. Because of you i bought 100ml and unfortunately it was the only 100mls left in the uk. But yes it was phenomenal. So if you have the time drop him a message with a list. I dropped my list of all the ones im constantly using. So hopefully we can give them a hand and in return it can help us all out.

8 Likes

https://kingflavours.co.uk/

8 Likes

I think the heat here is affecting me lol. Im dropping the ball all over :joy::joy::joy: the main thing needed lmfao. I got the coffee liqueur rocky next up the other two

6 Likes

Ok, that was my next question :laughing:

6 Likes

One of my all time fave flavors…

8 Likes

Kills me all i ever got was 100ml but hopefully one day they will be back over here. I have 250ml in my basket at diy lol.

5 Likes

Just need the vanilla ice cream and milk and honey. As i havent decide yet if im gonna put the order in at diy or get them at nomz. Just procrastinating at the moment

5 Likes

Can you please ask them if they ship to the US?

4 Likes

Any other brands than those already on their website?

4 Likes

Yes what he is selling was what chefs had so they are going to expand. So anything you want to ask them for. They will be bringing their inventory up

4 Likes

As its new dont think they do ill go check and see. Yeah they only ship in uk as of now

4 Likes

Once i seen the date on the 100ml bottle of juicy strawberry rebottled fa i had to go ahead and get 5 more. Perfect time to start the transition to certain flavors i will play with from now on.

5 Likes

That is such a killer deal!

5 Likes

It is a steal. Its why i couldn’t pass it up. One of those times i was just like buy as ill regret it later if they sell out. Bonus is maybe @Pastorfuzz will got off my back about 10 and 30ml :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Smart move, still bummed they won’t ship to the US, but perhaps the shipping costs to the US would make it not such a great deal for those of us on the other side of the pond.

4 Likes

Might decide to, you never know as they are in business longer. Could message them to see if they will. Might be able to do something. Ask him anything.

3 Likes

Nope, not buying more flavors at the moment, LOL! Will check them out anyway to see what flavors I can’t here domestically, but darn it!

4 Likes

Nothing but good so far

3 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @JenniferClark.

5 Likes

I got a message back from the guy at kingflavours. He did say he has shipped to the uk through a mail forwarder. So he said he could work with people outside the uk. So just food for thought for anyone who wants to grab anything from them. For me the fa rebottled is the best deal. Ill probably get a few more

4 Likes