Koopor Plus and TFV4 Mini giveaway draw!

I’ve been swamped, so the drawing of the winners was delayed a bit. Sorry about that!

Here it is!

The winners are:

1. @Lostmarbles
  2. @Josephine_van_Rijn
  3. @Ratty

Congratulations! PM me with your address and I’ll try to ship them as soon as possible! :smile:

12 Likes

congratulations to all and thanks again @daath for the opportunity!!!

2 Likes

Congrats folks!! :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t believe it, I have won!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: Thank you so much @daath.
I don’t really know what else to say and that doesn’t happen very often. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But of course I’ve got something else to say! Congrats @Lostmarbles and @Ratty!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all winners. Well done​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon:

1 Like

Holy moly…I won something!!! This is the first time I’ve ever won anything and I’m stoked! Thanks @daath! Congrats to @Josephine_van_Rijn and @ratty. And thanks to everyone for all the funnies and recipes. :smiley:

5 Likes

Same here! :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrat to the winners!!!

3 Likes

I was just mixing a batch of your Subliminal recipe when I got this subliminal news! You brought me luck :grinning:

2 Likes

Grats all!

2 Likes

Congrats winners (including my mate Ratty :grinning::grinning::grinning:)

2 Likes

Can’t believe I won something,it’s never happened to me😀,thanks death,and to all the other entrants

6 Likes

Help I’m not getting an option to pm daath,thanks

1 Like

Hi Ratty will drop a pm to Daath with your home address.
edit PM SENT

2 Likes

Cheers bud

1 Like

Congrats you guys!

2 Likes

This is a joke…right?..haha
Seriously, congrats! & enjoy, folks!!

2 Likes

Grats guys. I hope you enjoy them!

3 Likes

Congrats guys. daath, you are awesome. Thanks for the giveaway! Can you review an HCigar VT200 Evolv DNA200 Mod - Blue next please? :wink:

2 Likes

Yay @Josephine_van_Rijn you finally won ! Congrats to the winners !

3 Likes