Lab grade vortex mixer for cheap!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even if doing a bank transfer there will still be an exchange rate from currency to currency, right? I suppose emailing Paul is probably the best way to get all questions answered. Thx Lars.

3 Likes

Still a bunch left, apparently :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man, why is this place so full of temptation?!?!

4 Likes

Im with you on that one.
Do i need a super shaky mixer thingy not realy
Do i want it hell yess.

7 Likes

Preach brother!

4 Likes

Naughty naughty they are £70 on the site.
55 still sounds good though.

A quick review would be appreciated if anyone has ordered one when it turns up.

3 Likes

They were £119 when I first checked - then they started a campaign - Still a good price for us though :slight_smile:

Story of my life :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Also, the website says £70 and free shipping to Europe so depending where people live and how much they’re quoted for shipping it may pay to go through the web site if you’re in the EU but not the UK (no one mention Brexit! Wait, I just did, damnit!)

2 Likes

I doubt if the shipping will exceed £15 - but you’re right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt it too but wouldn’t want anyone to miss saving a few quid if they can :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

From Paul:

Free shipping into Europe was available last year until July 2018 when product was priced at £99.00. the offer was date specific but I have now removed it to avoid confusion. Current offer is £70 delivery free into UK only. The list price is £119.00. The £55 offer is for your members only.

3 Likes

I just looked and 70 pounds = $90.37. So hell yeah, $55 is good!
ETA: Oh excuse me, it’s 55 pounds. That’s $71.79

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have this one which I bought brand new from a scientific supply company in the UK. Whilst it is good with thinner liquids up to 50/50 VG/PG it is not so good with anything thicker.
PS sorry for bad picture quality.

2 Likes

is it better than a magnetic mixer?
mag-mixer has way more capacity and makes a huge vortex and its fine for thick liquid.
you can make your own mag-mixer cheap if your on a budget

3 Likes

did someone happen to have asked for a quote shipping to germany already? if so, what is the shipping cost?

3 Likes

I just talked to Paul again today. The VM-1 is not strong enough for VG-heavy high volume (120ml) e-liquids. They’re testing other mixers as well now (Ika shaker). They also tested some magnetic stirrers, but they work best with bigger volumes.
In short, the VM-1 should suffice for flavour mixing or and lower volumes of e-liquid (max. around 50ml) - the higher the PG-content the better.

6 Likes