LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing

1oz

LorAnn Banana Cream (Colorless)

1oz

Flavor West Bavarian Cream

2oz

Capella Butter Cream

1oz

Plus my other 21 flavors… OMG I’m so excited… What would you make first?

7 Likes

Start slow. If you have the time, and patience. I recommend single flavor testing. It is not completely necessary. In fact I find it boring and no fun at all. On the other hand the knowledge you gain of how the flavor tastes is invaluable. Another huge bonus is you find out how you like the flavor without guessing on someone else’s palate/opinion. But most importantly have fun.

5 Likes

Good Idea, I think I will try the individual flavors so I understand them all. Thank you, I appreciate the advice.

1 Like

Did you know you could enter all your flavors in the resource side. From there you can share your flavor stash by posting a link here. You may also click the what can I make button at that point and see all the recipes you can make. Yup. It’s that easy.

2 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/149523

1 Like

Just the mis listed “capela’s waffle” jumped out at me- waffle (Cap) but plenty of goodies in there. You can narrow the 'what can i make field" by search by flavor stash, highlighting the ones that must be contained in the recipe and theres an option to allow 1-4 missing flavors.Gl to you and have fun!

1 Like

Theres no real name for Purilum WS-3. Well, There is now.