Label maker

Of none of you have yet get your self a bluetooth label maker.
My printing is terrible, I can’t print my name for the life of me. And i got tired of messy labels that I can barely read so my boyfriend got me a 20 dollar label maker and it has made my life easier, to read anyway.

15 Likes

Which label maker is it? I use a Brother handheld and it does ok, but its a strip printer and you can’t get more than a line or two, Can you use waterproof vinyl labels on it?

10 Likes

This is the one I use. You can get different tape for it, change the font, or use bold/italic/strike through, the size of the label etc. $20 sits on my desk perfect. It was a good purchase What type did you get?

9 Likes

Its actually a great idea. I usually write it but like you my writing skills are sub par. And especially on small labels. Just found one on amazon for £20. Gotta get me one now lol

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking of getting a label printer for some time now because it is very hard to write neatly and clearly on such small labels like those that fits on a 10ml bottle. I’m looking for a Bluetooth printer that is compatible with my iPad and that I can choose different fonts etc. I’m not that tech savvy so I don’t want anything too complicated or with tiny buttons because my eyes are not what they used to be.

9 Likes

I have a supvan supprint one it was about $20

9 Likes

Trust me, I am not tech savvy either. I still am struggling with the damn thing. But I keep telling myself ill learn. Haha!

10 Likes

That’s the spirit @ladycrooks. I find YouTube tutorials a Godsend.

7 Likes

This is the one im looking at bud

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phomemo-Machine-Bluetooth-Handheld-Organization/dp/B09TW17CKP/ref=asc_df_B09TW17CKP/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=570927061380&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9545807427841335396&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045325&hvtargid=pla-1676425609102&psc=1

Can change fonts and everything

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate. It’s not bad for the price. Reading through some of the reviews the usb mains adapter can be a bit hit or miss which is concerning otherwise it’s battery powered. I am thinking of getting something more middle of the road cost wise as I am always wary of cheap electrical items but it’s a good spot and it’s probably fine and just me being over cautious as usual. If you get one please let me know how it goes mate.

7 Likes

I use the phomemo d30 it all works off me phone and is rechargeable a little more money it’s on Amazon £20\£30

7 Likes

Yeah for some reason thats the thing you have to plug it in and keep it on for it to work or throw batteries in it to use it tight away. Seeing it will only be bottles and i wont use it everyday i might try it out. Seen a few good ones on ali express too lol

4 Likes

Yeah its on sale now so you have it how does it work for you?

4 Likes

It’s good it’s all done on your phone via blue tooth font change size layout I’m crap with tech and I can use it labels come in different sizes I just use 40 mm by 10 it enough room for info for me if ya get it don’t forget another pack of labels

9 Likes

That looks good and it has lots of positive reviews, thanks for the suggestion.

6 Likes

This is the one I have. It comes with a bunch of downloadable fonts, my issue is why can’t I download any off a font app on google play? Whats the point of all these damn apps if you can’t use them with things like this?

5 Likes

Most you have to download through the app for the device

3 Likes

10 Likes

I finally got this. Got a offer from amazon that gave me 3 rolls for free and a discount code costing me £18.76 for the d30 and 3 extra rolls. It works good so far. Life will be easier now

4 Likes

Glad to be of service never tried any other type but it works and easy to use and you got it cheap

4 Likes