Label Makers

This is the one I got and use. One of the few that allows up to 4 lines. Can you it with either 12mm or 18mm tape. I like it, very user friendly.

2 Likes

Do any of theservice printer print on clear labels? I donā€™t know why but I canā€™t get past clear labels.

Iā€™m using clear labels on mine right now. I have discovered I donā€™t care for it much. Although it looks really cool to have them be transparent on the bottles, the words are harder to read.

I like the label to be the size of maybe a envelope label. Though

1 Like

Did yours arrive yet, @Pro_Vapes? This little sucker is awesome, tho i wish it had a catch tray.

1 Like

It came todayā€¦ just before time to leave for work. Maybe Iā€™ll have time this weekend to play with it a bit.

2 Likes

Well thats a bummer, it is pretty easy to setup and use. I was printing labels in just a little bit.

Holler if i can help.

2 Likes

Thanks, I sure will.

2 Likes

I have two Dymo LabelWriters. One is for shipping labels (4X6) ā€¦best purchase ever, and one 450 turbo (1 /14" X 3 1/2" labels). The Dymo label software is pretty good and allows for some creativity (adding pics) ā€¦still B&W tho. Did my first label yesterday. Shipping tape over the label (120ml) to waterproof

Oh and Wayne, no stress brah, this is for personal us only ā€¦no sales

ā€¦just made this one no need to mod pic (convert to B&W) just prints in black

How do people feel having their likeness put on my labels?

10 Likes

@BoDarc Thanks for pointing these out to me. You can order sample sheets for free. I just ordered three sheets of matte and three of glossy. Iā€™ll see how they work out.

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where do you print your labels on the paper labels or the ā€œfilm/plastic/whatever that stuff is calledā€ stuff.

1 Like

Donā€™t mean to butt in since you addressed your question to ken, but the film compared to the paper labels are like night and day. The print is a lot more vibrant and pro looking. Paper isnā€™t terrible by any means, but i canā€™t see going back to it once i tried film.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cute idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But of course itā€™s cute, itā€™s us weā€™re always cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Butt away I donā€™t mind at all. In fact you can butt in anytime you want when Iā€™ve posted. I welcome any and all ideas suggestions options and all that stuff.

The paper labels only work because theyā€™re just for me. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get messed up with dripping juice, but a 30 ml doesnā€™t last that long. Itā€™d be harder to get the clear tape of the bottle trying to protect them (but I put in on my 120 mls).

Hereā€™s one I mixed last night. I just searched Google images and found two ā€¦cropped em down and managed in the Dymo sotfware (LabelWriter 450 Turbo)

4 Likes

Iā€™m butting in too. If you donā€™t mind spending the extra money, the film is the best not only because of how it looks as @ffrank says, but it also doesnā€™t soak up juice. The paper ones do. I use a lot of paper myself but have to replace those labels occasionally whereas the film just lasts and lasts. You can get film from Amazon for around $40 shipped for 50 ft. This is for the Brother QL-700. You can get paper from Amazon as well, around $20 shipped for 100 ft. Big difference in price, yes, but big difference in the product too. My suggestion is get both. You will soon find out which you like to use for what. And for more info, if Iā€™m just labeling my own bottles and not to be something for marketing, I use approx 1" of the tape for each label. That is 600 film labels and 1200 paper ones. So even the film is not a bad expense at approx 7 cents each.

4 Likes

haha donā€™t make go buy another label maker :wink:
and I am not recommending anyone buy this model Dymo I got super crazy cheap used ā€¦it even had the right labels in it!

1 Like

This thread is just loaded with butts this morning. hehehehehe Morning Robert how ya doin?

GOGOGOGOGO. then sell me your old one for next to nothing. HINT HINT HINT lmao

1 Like