Label Makers

This is what I’ve been using. It’s small, easy to use, and convenient. Note, this requires a Smart phone or tablet, no PC interface. The labels are good but expensive. The label maker is low cost.

Brother P-touch Cube PT700

5 Likes

I just realized I previously posted about this on this very thread. My apologies for the redundancy.

4 Likes

No apologizes needed…I repost , derail , start threads that have been answered already all the time lol

4 Likes

6 Likes

I finally got the adapter to connect up label maker,

Still messing with it, haven’t used it for ages.

9 Likes

My dad had a silly walk clock…lol the legs were the hands of the clock face! So funny!!

5 Likes

I actually thought at that long and hard @anon70102222, @fidalgo_vapes, but when I looked at the software included, ability to save unlimited designs, print from any device on the network, I couldn’t say no. Nothing could be simpler than a grab and go labeler, but with some of the new ones (WIFI and/or PC connected) you’d be suprised how easy it makes it, especially if you do a lot of labels.

AS ALWAYS, your use dictates what you really need. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was comforting a confused and anxious fiddy, not putting yours down!

5 Likes

I bet its wonderful . I am scared of anything computer related lol…

3 Likes

@marsh8, I wanted to get a better look. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh! I wouldn’t mind having that. Love John Cleese!

5 Likes

Hehe, it’s ok @anon70102222, even if you were, I’m married, I’m used to it LOL. FYI, didn’t think you were…

5 Likes

ha!
Know the feeling LOL

3 Likes

I want to say he ordered it off of Amazon…but I’m not finding it on there…

Found two on etsy.com

https://www.etsy.com/listing/677162320/monty-python-inspired-silly-walk-wall

8 Likes

Bought! Thanks @Wombatred26 this just made my day!

8 Likes

The more I see that clock, the more I want it.

8 Likes

I’m putting the blame entirely on @Wombatred26!
The second I saw it, I had to get it. I sent the link to all my python-er friends as well.
There are other sellers with different clock bodies/colors to choose from. Just got my shipping confirmation yesterday so I’m looking forward to getting this. Probably more than any vape gear that I’ve received. :rofl:

7 Likes

It’d raise the cost considerably I’m sure, but you know what would be bad-assed?

If say, at random intervals, the legs just started wildly spinning for like 10 seconds, and then the clock resumed normal operation (at the proper time of course). :laughing:

4 Likes

That would be awesome. I’m sure it would raise the price by a bit.

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to pick up a Brother P-10 Touch label printer at an Estate Sale on Sunday for a couple bucks …already had batteries and a ribbon, sweet. It’s the older model but it will suit my needs for a quick way to immediately label juice-in-progress. I have two Brother shipping label printers, but I have to design/cut those larger formatted labels down so not convenient. That too often induces some procrastination.

5 Likes