Labeling/Labels

Me to . but blue area in pic is the label. The printer cuts the label out

5 Likes

well figured until i can get the printer i want i can print labels on paper and use tape

wonder if it meets the FDA guidelinesā€¦

using this Label Design Software
kinda nice - once label is designed i hit print and i enter the info that can change depending on who i mix for
Date, MG , ML , PG/VG
even ingredients

6 Likes

I like that you actually have the recipe on the label.:sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

You could try buying some special glues. Glue plastic wrap on top of the label and glue the label on to your bottleā€¦ Thereā€™s all kinds of glue. Iā€™d search for a tack glue that will hold good but would allow for removal.

6 Likes

Waterproof vinyl labels work really well. They adhere and stay on and can be removed easily with no fuss. My laser printer doesnā€™t align the edges correctly on any labels and thereā€™s always a wonky edge to them.

5 Likes

Look im going for. More of a commercial vape. The look on peopled faces when i tell them i didnā€™t buy it.

7 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Self-Adhesive-Removable-Labels-Inches/dp/B01AS0UIGC

4 Likes

60 ml template - Final draft - Iā€™m happy - definitely buying this software i can finally do what Iā€™ve wanted to do with my labels

with the zinc happy - i was happy with the labels i designed - except i always had to change the text data . was very aggravating - eventually dropped a lot from label - and eventually stopped all togetherā€¦

always thought there was an easier way to do what i wanted. and now i have found it . once i make the template - its just enter data and label is printed - sweet .

now i just need to buy the label printer. but until then my regular printer will have to carry the weightā€¦

edit :

8 Likes

Those are great!

4 Likes

was looking thru my pics on my usb drive and found this one. so i just had to make the label . one day ill have to remember to order what i need to make this .

@vapeymama , if your lurking around youā€™ve been missed and youā€™ve not been forgotten !

Edit: iā€™m just missing a few

6 Likes

okay last one im posting for a bit. been having fun today playing with this label software .plan to have lots more fun . but got to work this week and i need some sleep.

software not cheap but i plan to buy it once the free trial runs out.

4 Likes

Beautiful labels! Nice job!

2 Likes

My wife just uses a good sticky tape and sharpy pen to write on our bottles. Itā€™s easy to remove the sticker and a bit of detergent takes off the sticky grime left on the bottle real easy.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing. I bought some Avery labels and cut them in half and use sharpie :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Avery label 8160 and this software by Rod Brown

http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

6 Likes

prints on my HP inkjet and can track my inventory (If I use that feature) . its got a bunch of neat calculators for mixing too!

5 Likes

Looks great @Troy24.

3 Likes

@Troy24 Thanks for sharing this info. Looks great !!

5 Likes

We have since changed the way we label our mixes and purchased a hand held label maker and have found that printing out labels with the DYMO LetraTag LT-100H/Plus Handheld Label Maker Printer is so much easier.

Also pretty cheap for what you get and other things around the house you can use it for.

6 Likes