Lasimo seigei f4 firmware update

Hi is it someone who knows how to update this mod?

4 Likes

Might be a stupid question but did you try looking on their website?

3 Likes

Ofcourse i have but its error load on their page

3 Likes

Is this an older mod? What version?

2 Likes

Lock it up some years i think

2 Likes

Do you already have the update file download from somewhere? If so, usually you just plug the USB in (without batteries in the mod).

Those F4’s are pretty cool looking. Another vape thing I’m going to have to “not get”.

2 Likes

Long thread but talks about upgrading the Laisimo L1. I know it’s not your mod but the talk on pg2 might be helpful.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/laisimo-l1-200w.728970/

2 Likes

The website is old and has no SSL security so nothing will access it without a bunch of fiddling with settings. I just used way back machine to get the L1 files I have been after. I have not found any downloads of any kind for the F4.

2 Likes

Okey i understand bro maybe its best to skipp the update

1 Like

I had to take a chance on an old laisimo mod I had let sit. I dug around and finally found it. I will look and see if I have it in either drop box or Google drive when off work.

2 Likes

What’re the odds the mod bricks completely when he finally does find the update and flash the bios…

Murphy’s Law :smirk:

1 Like

I dont know bro i bought it on aliexpress 45bucks but i love it.i think it is a few years old

Den fre 12 feb. 2021 00:08deb laing via ELR Forum <elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com> skrev:

2 Likes

I have had it happen

3 Likes

Tell me if you find it

2 Likes

My original geekvape Aegis has undoubtedly had an update or two released over the past 3 years or so since I bought it, but the risk far outweighs the gain from what I’ve learnt about small devices whose bios needs flashing to upgrade.

I can’t imagine what new features would even be worth the hassle of finding that update and picking-away the silicon on the USB to plug the sucker in.

We’re not taking about a smartphone or watch here: these are boxes with a tiny number of features designed to heat a bit of twisted metal without exploding - we’re not using them for online gaming y’know? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iknow thats its not a smartphone but sometimes if you have a problem for example with your mod that its miss fires a new upgrade can fix that issue in some cases there you have my answer to your shit you wrote

2 Likes