Late to the party: Geekvape's Ammit 25 RTA (For single coil)

I didn’t get one of these until this year. I bought one used, and it was a Blue one. Since then, I’ve kept an eye out for more stateside but it’s slim pickens.

I like to use it in shorty mode. I haven’t found an expansion glass that fits in in shorty mode but I’ve made my own. I had to sand a mm or two off of a Smok Baby V2 glass but it works well. If anyone knows of such a glass that’s out there please let me know. I’ve ordered twice from Fasttech and both times they sent me the wrong ones for the taller mode.

This is one of the best flavor tanks I’ve used for rebuildable single coil. The airflow has a slight bit of restriction but not too much. I use them around 50W and could get away with less power. I just really enjoy using them and I highly suggest them for people who haven’t tried them.

I’ve since found a place that has them in stock states are and at a decent price. I’ve bought 3 of them from this place and they have Black, Gold, and Blue. If you’re interested check out Caterpillar Vapes. It’s an older tank but the performance holds up, trust me. I try lots of new single coil RTAs.

7 Likes