Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

I just let out a squeal like a little girl who was just picked for the junior cheerleading team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That image of you …will forever be burned into my virtual retina LOL

3 Likes

Please PM me to place orders. I will respect your personal information, and I expect the same. As soon as payment is received, I will order the blank if needed, and make the 50% donation to Lars/daath/ELR on your behalf. I will also give you a lead time on when I should have it finished. SrthnMixer placed the first order for 2 last night. This is how it was handled and it seemed to work very well for both parties.

1 Like

I have a black aromamizer and I usually put it on my black dovpo. I love the lime one. Green is my favorite color and I think it’d look pretty snazzy with that combo. Don’t rush for me though, it’ll be a couple weeks before school funds are released. :wink:

3 Likes

I have the following colors on order:

The Black Forest looks like it will POP! on the darker side of POP that is.

4 Likes

That is awesome I love that color

1 Like

Just a FYI. I have black Delrin coming in for the inserts. My on hand supply of Delrin is limited and in white. I also have some white (natural) nylon that is also a suitable material for this purpose.

1 Like

Thanks Santa! Yes, it actually looks much better cut and polished than it does in the blank form. I had to mess with lighting location to try to capture all that is going on with the light in it.

2 Likes

It’s not because you’re a Mountaineers fan is it?

2 Likes

possibility :+1:

1 Like

I like it too, but I’m a Wolverine fan. So what’s your thoughts on Rich Rod? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can not get this image out of my head now

3 Likes

LOL Yup, thats the one burnt into my retinas

3 Likes

I think any coach in any sport is only as good as the team effort put in by the players and that can vary wildly on any given day.

1 Like
2 Likes

Specifics.
These drip tips… to give scale to the size.
The outside diameter is around 9/16" .5625 or there about after finish sanding and polishing on the buffer wheel.
The inside diameter (bore) is .230" or just under 1/4". The height is roughly 5/8" or .625"
The size puts it in between a “skinny” and “wide bore” drip tip. No where near being a RDA “chuff”.
I find this quite comfortable on the lips and the polished acrylic is very smooth to the touch without the metal that comes with stainless steel drip tips. Acrylic and Delrin both dissipate heat very quickly. This makes for a very comfortable and enjoyable vape.

1 Like

The morning’s work.
They still need a final polishing and cleaning after the inserts are made. But there are some purdy one’s in there.

12 Likes

These are sweet, brother…excellent work!

4 Likes

Thank you very much sir!
Kinda fun to make and it gets me out of the house. This morning my gurrrage was a bit of a burrrrage. Damned cold.

6 Likes

OK, I’m done for the day. LOL My hands got so cold I couldn’t grab a chuck key.

Not bad for a Sunday’s day at it.
Regards to you all.

9 Likes