Lazy Mixing

Sometimes I just need juice and don’t want to drag everything out.

Will be putting up some minimalist recipes that I usually have on hand.

The ethyl maltol is just to smooth/ blend the ‘bakery’ flavors. Rice Crunchies tastes buttery at 1.5% after ~ a month of steeping in another recipe I have. Still trying to find where that threshold is when used with Desert Ship.

15 Likes

Some of my favorite recipes had no more than 3 flavors in the mix. Keeping things simple has its rewards. :wink:

Even now that I have ventured back into making some NET hybrid mixes, I usually stick to no more than 2 or 3 additions to the extract.

These are really good with my NET… but, I imagine they would be just as tasty with whatever tobacco flavor one wishes to add.

12 Likes

Simplicity is beauty.

Last time I tried my own extracts, I ended up with a lot of burnt coffee and PG. Even with heating glass filled containers within a body of boiling water.

Is there a secret to handling this method?

7 Likes

FA is always a bit floral, for me.

Yellow Peach CAP, was amazing my first time…

Like salt, add sweetener, as needed.

5 Likes

Yes, there is a secret! :wink: … don’t employ the method and just purchase some FA Espresso.

I tried creating a coffee extract… multiple times… None of my ventures came to an acceptable outcome. Sometimes you just need to cut your losses and move on to something which does work.

7 Likes

Choco FLV

Ingredient %
Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah) 0.60
Milk Chocolate (Flavorah) 0.40

Flavor total: 1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

add sweetener you prefer

6 Likes

Straw and Cran

Ingredient %
Cranberry Sauce (TPA) 3.00
Strawberry Juicy (FA) 3.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.30

Flavor total: 6.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

An old recipe for a quick mix. Uploaded again today

4 Likes

Lychee lemon : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3618984/Lychee%20lemon

0.25% chiller
0.25% Lemon (INAWERA)
5.00% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)

Flavor total: 6.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/zXAF

Another fruity mix. Based on a drink.

4 Likes

Super Sweet (CAP) has sodium benzoate, which I have strayed from. Be careful with it.

6 Likes

I only do MTL mixes and have strange tastes, but this is a simple one I vape quite regularly…

7 Likes

Also quite good mixed with a Cap VC V1 mix, around 20/80 - 80 being the VC V1 mix.

3 Likes

Blueberry (MF) 1%
Sour (TPA) 0.5%
SuperSweet (CAP) 0.5%

4 Likes

Percentage is the right side column. Optional .01% MF Cucumber for more subtle freshness.

5 Likes

I love this! Thank you for kicking it off. I’ve been trying to come up with 3-2-1 ideas because I like the trinity idea and agree that simplicity is beauty. Not always an easy thing to accomplish though. I have a folder of 3 flavor recipes that I collected from different mixers. Ken O’Where’s Sinnamon Cookie Custard was the first one I tried when I was learning how to mix. I must have made over 1000 mls of that stuff. Speaking of, I wonder what @Ken_O_Where is up to lately?

8 Likes

I don’t find those flavors that strange. Any creamy vanilla is okay by me :wink:. I have a friend who claims her buds are weird and I do agree because she tasted coconut and coffee in an RY4 of mine that did not have those flavors. I do understand, though. We probably all have our own taste idiosyncrasies.

5 Likes

Yes sir, they sure would! I just searched that tobacco and it sounds wonderful. I don’t make NETs but I do have a collection on hand that I’ll add to some mixes. What attys do you like and how do you feel your coils hold up with your NETs?

4 Likes

Hey Pentine, don’t know if you’re interested but @marsh8 turned me on to VSO Espresso and said his quest for coffee was over. Others attest to it as well. I just got mine and will be testing today. As Kinni said, FA Espresso might do the trick, too.

7 Likes

… replied in a RY4 NET thread. :smile:

2 Likes

I believe the trick with any Espresso flavor is probably all in the percentage used in the mix. I love the FA Espresso, however, anything above .5% and the coffee flavor totally dominates everything else in the mix. :confused:

6 Likes

10% LA Lemonade
6% LA Raspberry (Colorless)

8 Likes