Lazy Mixing

Also quite good mixed with a Cap VC V1 mix, around 20/80 - 80 being the VC V1 mix.

3 Likes

Blueberry (MF) 1%
Sour (TPA) 0.5%
SuperSweet (CAP) 0.5%

4 Likes

Percentage is the right side column. Optional .01% MF Cucumber for more subtle freshness.

5 Likes

I love this! Thank you for kicking it off. I’ve been trying to come up with 3-2-1 ideas because I like the trinity idea and agree that simplicity is beauty. Not always an easy thing to accomplish though. I have a folder of 3 flavor recipes that I collected from different mixers. Ken O’Where’s Sinnamon Cookie Custard was the first one I tried when I was learning how to mix. I must have made over 1000 mls of that stuff. Speaking of, I wonder what @Ken_O_Where is up to lately?

8 Likes

I don’t find those flavors that strange. Any creamy vanilla is okay by me :wink:. I have a friend who claims her buds are weird and I do agree because she tasted coconut and coffee in an RY4 of mine that did not have those flavors. I do understand, though. We probably all have our own taste idiosyncrasies.

5 Likes

Yes sir, they sure would! I just searched that tobacco and it sounds wonderful. I don’t make NETs but I do have a collection on hand that I’ll add to some mixes. What attys do you like and how do you feel your coils hold up with your NETs?

4 Likes

Hey Pentine, don’t know if you’re interested but @marsh8 turned me on to VSO Espresso and said his quest for coffee was over. Others attest to it as well. I just got mine and will be testing today. As Kinni said, FA Espresso might do the trick, too.

7 Likes

… replied in a RY4 NET thread. :smile:

2 Likes

I believe the trick with any Espresso flavor is probably all in the percentage used in the mix. I love the FA Espresso, however, anything above .5% and the coffee flavor totally dominates everything else in the mix. :confused:

6 Likes

10% LA Lemonade
6% LA Raspberry (Colorless)

8 Likes

Its a older Recipe, so you can lower the flavours by ie 25%.
The taste is bomb! And its also tasty Shake&Vape. But for sure gets better after every day you give it to steep.
9 Likes

Easy SNV, (overnight steep) :coffee:

6 Likes

I can attest to Rocky’s Coffee and Kareem. One of the first coffee vapes I mixed that actually worked for me. Thx Rock :smile:

5 Likes

Just took a look in my files and found more 2 flavor recipes by various mixers:

I tried this one, it’s great. Credit to @BKToad

7 Likes

Here is a trinity by @Ken_O_Where but said that he dropped the Koolada after awhile making it a pairing.

6 Likes

Another one by Ken.

5 Likes

One by @robin Make sure you read the comments because sometimes the mixer will mention important changes. You can also read the feedback from other experienced mixers and know that you are about to make a great recipe. Yes, even with just 2 flavors!

6 Likes

That is one of my daughters favorite liquids! :smiley: Takes a while to steep to goodness for her, but she loves it.

4 Likes

Hey, thx for letting me know. I was looking at it thinking I should try it. Got the flavors, no reason not to.

4 Likes

I was trying to clone her fav store bought fruit based liquid… Good Life Vapors - Black, Blue and Bloody… It wasn’t an exact match, but she enjoys it just as much.

3 Likes