Lazy Mixing

I need to mix that soon. I’ve been distracted lately. I did just try the Nut Mix lately. Very nice and very strong.

2 Likes

Thx for sharing that. I was just thinking I need to try a new custard base.

2 Likes

@robin Finally got to your Forest Cream today. Smells wonderful! What’s a good steep time for that? I imagine not too long, ey?

I decided to go with a 50ml on this one because it kind of impressed me. And my own mixes usually don’t do that, lol.

Still expanding on my coffee recipes but this was a good start. Working on a Caramel Macchiato.

7 Likes

Have you tried it yet mate? I can’t get the VSO Espresso in the U.K. but I can get the VSO Cafe Mocha and was wondering if it’s worth getting as I can’t find any information about it anywhere.

2 Likes

Yes I did at 12%, even though I’d say it’s a very good blend, it was not my cup of tea (or coffee in this case) It does have the Espresso in it, Guess I’m just not big on Mocha, I keep trying. If Mocha types are your thing I’d say it’s worth picking up.
I did mix 20ml at the time, so I may revisit that one :ok_hand:

From Website:

Description

This flavor is a delightful mocha. VSO Espresso blended with creamy steamed milk, silky decadent chocolate and a dollop of whipped cream touched with vanilla.

Undiluted concentrated flavoring.

Single flavor percentage recommended at 14% .

We cannot accept returns or exchanges on flavoring

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, I might give it a whirl the next time I make an order from Chefs, I just can’t understand why they don’t stock the VSO Espresso which is far more popular than this flavour.

2 Likes

Lazy Mixing :trophy:

3 Likes

Why your tobaccos so high? is that normal? I don’t know fuc all when it comes to this stuff I am just trying to learn. I have 1 ry4 (flavorah) not sure where the hell to start …:face_with_monocle::confused::frowning:

1 Like

also im terrified to SFT it by itself cuz I know 100% I will not like it unless mixed. I tried it in with custards saw a recipie and just subbed 8t with one of my custards. idk thank god I only got a 10ml just in case I hate it. n of i do happen to like it ill attempt to use it but this is not my recipie so I can’t and won’t post this… but its just to see if I even like tobaccos.

5 Likes

Thats doesn’t look bad…Just remeber RY4 is more like a dirty caramel lol , i dont vape Tobacco so I get that bacco taste where a lot of people who vape tobaccos dont get much …

7 Likes

I can put American type tobacco into just about any recipe and enjoy it. I learned that before I started DIYing my own juice. In fact that is how I started my path to DIY my own. I always bought my pre-mixed local vape house brand juices. We used to be able to sample no-nic testers all we wanted. My first ADV was the house “Cowboy”, previously named something like ‘Mallburo’, purposefully misspelled and later renamed for obvious reasons. I would change flavors in my tanks without emptying the previous flavor, or re-wicking. I realized I was mixing and at times greatly improving the non-tobacco recipes but I never seemed to ruin it by adding Tobacco. Eventually I wanted to catalog and reproduce my mixed house juice and figured there should be an app tool I can use. Hello ELR.

“And now you know”

6 Likes

I just wanna ask that if i make liquids with just one aroma and steep all the e-liquids seperately but same percentages with PG/VG/Nbase rates. Then when they steeped (same percentages nic-bases but different aromas in different bottles) if i mix them when i wanna vape, how will the aromas taste? Can i taste them togetherly or wont i taste the aromas seperately because of they didnt steep together?

3 Likes

They might blend somewhat…, but the total flavor would more than likely be weak… u have to add pg & vg for all the bottles & tht means it would subtract percentages from single flavors… hope u can understand this… welcome to the community btw…, if what I stated isn’t clear…, I can try to explain it better, or probably someone else will chime in & help…

4 Likes

Blockquote
welcome to the community btw
Blockquote

Thank you!

Blockquote u have to add pg & vg for all the bottles & tht means it would subtract percentages from single flavors…

Blockquote

Well… I’ll use the “eJuice Me Up” programme that I downloaded on my computer.

But when it comes to tastes, it’s gonna be weak i guess you are right. Thank you for your answer.

2 Likes

@maybells you’re welcome…, if u ever need help with anything just ask😉 we have a great community around here & some damn good mixers

5 Likes