Lemo 2 Pro or Con

If you love Kayfuns you will love the taifun . I get good enough vapor production from both the Lemo drop and taifun .

1 Like

The Crown Subtank by Uwell
There are no negative reviews on this tankā€¦ Most reviewers are giving this tank a 10 out of 10. Out of all the tanks I own itā€™s a close second only the Goliath. It just hit in the US and UK about a week ago. This tank is the bomb and you will soon here about it. Iā€™ve had mine for about 3 weeks and I canā€™t get enough of it. Google it and seeā€¦ itā€™s all positive.

I own the original Lemo and looked forward to the 2.
I was very disappointed. Flavour isnā€™t what it should be and it drinks like a sailor on shore leave.
If youā€™re expecting it to be on par or better than the original youā€™re going to be disappointed. The only thing that is improved is the airflow and, if youā€™re still in the habit of unscrewing the base to fill as opposed to just unscrewing the top and holding the glass, it has the slide to fill.

Personally I recommend a Goblin, I love mine so much I bought a second one.

1 Like

Hey @NewDrip
I briefly check it out. Is there an rba base for this? The machining looked well, nice top filling. but If there isnā€™t a rebuildable deck itā€™s just not for me.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

They donā€™t have it yet. From a interview with the owner of Uwell they are working on one. But no date for it.

1 Like