Lemon, Lemon, Lemon

Opps my bad your right it’s lemon sicily. Honestly i’m surprised they don’t have a lemon cold press. Than again i always wanted to try vapeing lemon juice. I mean there’s lots of natural derived flavors fw natural raspberry being one of my favs.

Hmmmm, I will have to check that out. They don’t have Chefs Flavours at Bull City Vapor, did you just get it directly from them?

Also, 20% seems awfully high for a flavor! Have you tried it at lower percentages?

Lately I have been trying to continue to nail Element’s Pink Lemonade…

Flavorah Lemonade almost seemed to do it, it was cloudy and sweet, but it almost seems to remind me of fruit loops. It bounces back and forth, waiting on it to steep to decide.

I almost wanna make a thread dedicated to cloning the Element Pink Lemonade…

2 Likes

Since it has been a while and I have acquired a few more lemons since I started this thread, I figure I will poke the people of the forum and see what everyone thinks.

Lemonade FLV- This is an all around great lemonade. It can very easily be used for anything that requires lemon. Strong and consistent, not to mention very concentrated. I find myself reaching for this the most when I need a lemon for pretty much anything.

Lemonade PUR- This is a very good lemonade, maybe one of the better ones, but it is kind of weak. Starts to shine at 5-7% but is worth it. Has a brightness and tartness that FLV doesn’t seem to have; it is just more crisp.

In the process of testing INW Shisha Lemon and Lemon Mix. The shisha smells better; more lively and bright. The lemon mix doesn’t smell as bright and has an odd note to it. Many in the notes section say they can taste grapefruit in this. I have single flavors of each steeping, just wanted to get some input from anyone who has used these and has something to say about them.

3 Likes

i apologize if i missed it , but have you tried the MF yet ?

2 Likes

Oh god yes, it is my favorite that I save for my absolute best recipes! I actually have a test going to see just how far the MF Lemon can be pushed before it mutes/ turns bad. I have a 0.25% (Everyone’s recommendation), a 0.75% (what I generally use), and a 1.5% (trying to hit the ceiling or max out this flavor). We will see what happens, I inquired about this in the MF tasting notes thread.

Everyone thinks I am crazy, but I really want to push this flavor.

4 Likes

you never know until someone tries , id love to hear the results.

2 Likes

About a week more, then I will put them through my tank. I do have a bit of a quarrel though… Why does FA Lemon Sicily barely taste like lemon? I used it at 2.5 or 3% and got pretty much no lemon taste from it. Can’t imagine it is muting at that level and I know it is a softer lemon, but damn…

2 Likes

i use the FA lemon under 1 pct ive never used that high , but for me citrus type flaves are very harsh so lower the pct the better my tropical bliss recipe is pretty harsh and no lemon in that

1 Like

NicVape Lemon is a sweet lemon flavor without much tart/sourness if any. If you’re looking for a sour lemon, this would need some help, but the actual lemon flavor is really nice. It’d make a great lemon for candy or for some sort of lemon dessert where you’re looking for a sweet lemon (like lemon pudding) but not so much if you’re looking for a lemon zest.

4 Likes

I’m going to be using it as an addictive to lemon Sicily FA. Probably at 0.10 to 0.25. I posted a version of a lemon cake pop dilly…it just needs lemon zest…I hope mf will do it. If not I have lemon inw coming in as well.

4 Likes

Now now… In fairness, that has nothing to do with MF! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes

IMO mf lemon works wonderfully for adding zest. .10-.25 is exactly the range I use for it.

2 Likes

Which INW Lemon? Shisha, lemon mix, or just lemon?

1 Like

I went with just lemon inw. Ecx had shisha, mix, and just a lemon. Lemon has been described as zest…I am hoping for a lemon that is just lemon.

I also have lemon cake inw for other lemon bakeries…but it’s heavy and weighs stuff down. But that reminds me to mix up some lemon blueberry cake.

1 Like

I bought some CAP Juicy Lemon, Lemon and Lime and Italian Lemon Sicilly to make a few recipes that caught my eye. I just opened the bottles to taste a drop of the concentrates and I’m completely stunned… even in “concentrated” form, they taste like water diluted juices. Is that normal or did I get a bad batch?
I did read that they’re not very strong flavors, but this really can’t be called a concentrate IMO. The Lemon Meringue Pie (v2) is the only one that tastes like a proper concentrate.

4 Likes

The lemon lime is a good flavor , not sure how it taste straight out of the bottle but its not MF or anything …

3 Likes

I have to agree it’s a good flavor, but I’m thinking about vaping them straight up. There’s no way I can still dilute this with VG and PG, nothing of the flavor will remain :frowning:

3 Likes

the lemon lime should be fine between 5 and 6 pct depending on what your mixing with … im not sure about the others . The juicy lemon i have , but havent used in a very long time .

3 Likes

I decided to ask my supplier…
Juicy lemon is like 2 drops of lemon in a bottle of water.
Italian Sicily has just a hint of the flavor profile, I’d probably not even notice it vaping it pure
Lemon & Lime’s strength probably sits somewhere between flavored water and a soft drink… didn’t have any issues with all the other flavors I ordered. No way these can classify as concentrates.

4 Likes

Honestly, CAP Lemon flavors don’t do much for me. I kind of thought the same thing when I got them. Some like them but they are very weak to me. Still contact the supplier as I am sure they will replace it and put your mind at ease.

4 Likes