Lemon poundcake recipe?

Hi is it anyone who knows a nice lemon poundcake recipe?

2 Likes

Did you look here?

2 Likes

Thanks=) wich is your favorite?

2 Likes

This is my fav… but I lean a lot on my own recipes… I just love Flavorah pound cake :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I haven’t vaped much bakery in a while but I know Fresh is a popular mixer, I’d give his recipe a try.

2 Likes

Here is a good one. It’s ready the next day and doesn’t really hold up to steeping, the lemon starts to fade after a week or so.

Biscuit INW 4%
Lemon Sicily FA 1.25 or to taste.

5 Likes

Are you looking for one to mix with flavors you have ?? Or do you want one so you can buy the flavors to mix it ?

6 Likes

I have been vaping my Lemon Curd for awhile, and about 3 months ago added WF lemon squares to it, I get a lovely Lemon Poundcake.

6 Likes

I see you haven’t replied in over two weeks, but I’ll go ahead and suggest that you should definitely buy FLV Poundcake. It’s the best (and simplest) way to get a great poundcake foundation to build on.

From there it’s just a question of what type of lemon you want.

Candy? Inawera Lemon is good.

Realistic? Medicine Flower is the ONLY option IMO (and does not fade as it ages! Which many others do.)

From there, you can layer enhancements (as desired). But get the foundation of your profile right first (meaning: balance the poundcake and lemon to where you’re happy with the result).

Once you have that, then you can look at adding other things to support whatever aspect(s) you may find lacking, or want to shine a spotlight on.

Happy mixing!

8 Likes

Simple, SNV, and two flavors I already have! Thank you, I was trying to decide my next mixes, I’ll give this a try but I’ve been spoiled with my Mother’s Lemon Poundcake all my life. It’s probably just going to make me long for her cake again :cry:

6 Likes

TOC’S Lemon Pound Cake : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3322859/TOC’S%20Lemon%20Pound%20Cake

0.40% Brie Cheese (Flavorah)
1.00% Cheesecake (Flavorah)
1.50% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
3.00% Lemonade (Flavorah)
1.50% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.50% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 8.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xA79

5 Likes

This is really tasty? 4% Biscuit sounds much. And it has a poundcake taste, or more a biscuit?

2 Likes

This is really tasty? 4% Biscuit sounds much. And it has a poundcake taste, or more a biscuit?

3 Likes

Flavour Express Lemon will also work for a poundcake?

2 Likes

It does seem like a lot but it works. I don’t remember about the poundcake part but it’s probably more of a biscuit.

I doubt it. FE Lemon is more of a candy lemon. It turns a so so froot loops vape into a very tasty cereal but go ahead and try it and see what you think. You never know unless you try.

5 Likes

Has anybody else used flavor Express lemon in a pound cake?

3 Likes

There are recipes on ATF and ELR who use it for poundcake.

3 Likes

Right on, well I sure would like to know what you find out.

2 Likes