Lemon tart recipe? :)

Hi guys i have put up a new lemon tart recipe i just want your thoughts.btw i just got lemon sicily from capella for the moment just so you know.and i have tried other tart bases then cap graham cracker like shortbread cookies from wf but it was not good it killed the lemon totalt

And i dont have so good experience with tpa graham cracker i think its not so nice what you think? Im open for purposes:)

1 Like

This will not help you with your recipe, but if you want an amazing recipe, try this: Lemon Meringue Pie. By far the best lemon meringue pie recipe I ever tried, and I tried many, DIY and commercial.

1 Like

I think you really need to try this one… it’s all flv… but so totally worth it.

Times read: 2603
5 people rated it

hmm…

If you find your tfa graham cracker is too much, then use less…

2 Likes

Actually have that one saved in my favourites

2 Likes

I don’t mind a tobacco vape … but in a lemon tart?
I’d give it a try if I had the flavors, but there are too many that I wouldn’t use except for this recipe. That’s why I’d read it but not try and rate and my guess is there are many like me.
Maybe one day I’ll get there, every time I order flavors I get a few more FLV’s (mainly thanks to you and your recipes). I’ve got more coming in this week so the FLV stash is growing bigger.

1 Like

Pucker is widely messed up due to a review from a certain someone and they thought itd be cute to attach tobacco to the end of it…

Used right, as an additive [[and not a main flavor at 3%…]] start at one drop per 10ml, its Pucker!! it will make your mouth roll…

I do recommend my power pucker (can be for both pod or reg juice… just adapt your base) for the power of pucker…

for more puckers…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=pucker&filter=28997

2 Likes

Mix it up!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, some might be sensitive to it, just like Alpine… but you can find your own spot with this one…
it’s a beautiful additive and really a big help in boosting things you want a sour effect.

Bar Back bitters is more for that bitter tart effect.

1 Like

Thanks for your help guys=)

2 Likes