Lemonade by Flavor West help please

Hi. Has anyone had and experience with Lemonade by Flavour West? Even mixing at 4% makes it taste like car tires but it smells so refreshing. Any advice on mixing this would be appreciated thanks.

2 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1195965/Pink%20lemonade for example, but just a mix of 4% Lemonade (FW) and 5-8% strawberry ripe (TPA) gives a nice pink lemonade.

Never had any burnt rubber from this flavor and I’ve used it up to 8%. There are a couple other flavors that give me that so I know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

This is probably due to melted plastic (Rubber on back of syringe), or plastic/poly in tank if used in plastic tank (Or combo of both). This is a all glass only flavor, including during mixing.

It can happen very quickly, and you may not even notice during mixing. Since mixing is a quick process, it may not appear to have affected the syringe, but due to how quick it is the flavor from the syringe stopper beginning to melt transfers over to the flavoring quickly.

• Forgot to add - I use this at 10-12% as standalone and it tastes great, like Country Time!
    Also, be sure you shake VERY well right before drawing out flavoring for mixing.
    And always shake your mixed bottle before filling up a tank too :slight_smile:

• Also, it always does taste a little funky for a day or so to me, so if you are using all glass
    (syringe & tank) already it may just be this effect. If so, wait a day or two and it the funky
    aspect will go away.

2 Likes

How long are you steeping it? Shake & vape won’t work.

1 Like

I’ve used it plenty times in PET bottles… sometimes for months. No issues with it.

The flavor settles a bit after a couple days steeping, a couple weeks even better. The main reason why I don’t like it as a SNV is because of the fizz I get from it. Even though I love it in a drink, I can’t really vape it.

2 Likes

I’ve just got this and have found it mellows after a good steep. Haven’t really tried it as a stand alone. I’ve been messing trying to make a lemon cake. I’m not sure how to show my creation so far. Sorry

1 Like

Over on the recipe side. Create your Flavor Stash and post it as a recipe. Afterwards you can link the recipe back here, if you want.

1 Like
1 Like

I made it public but it’s not really ready. And I just copy and pasted it. Lol

1 Like

Yes, I do think it might be OK in PET (Clear) bottles, I found some tank crackers are OK In PET bottle magically. But clear tanks must not be same PET, or have some other part of their chemical makeup makes them far easier to react with certain ingredients vs the thin flexible clear PET bottles.

Poly plastic is sometimes OK for these type of juices/flavorings too, but sometimes you’ll get a plastic taste from them without a cracking effect, but you know it’s immediately leaching plastic chemical components into the juice. It’s probably best (for our health) for these types of juices/flavors to be in glass tanks for vaping, and glass bottle for storage or PET clear plastic bottle if you don’t have glass.

1 Like