Less Peppery tasting nic?

Ive been using Wizard Labs 100% PG Nicotine since I began vaping some 2 years ago. It seems to have a very peppery taste. I tried an experiment: I made a batch of juice with 0mg, let it steep for a week then gave it a vape. I loved how light and smooth it was. I added my paltry 1mg of nicotine and instantly noticed a dramatic difference in after taste which was pepper. So my question is this: Is there a brand of nic out there that has little or no peppery taste to it?

1 Like

Nic select is wonderful, clean, no pepper. I believe nicotine river usually has the best price on it (if you’re in the states…not sure about elsewhere).

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Checked out Nicotine River and liked what I saw.

3 Likes

NR is totally bomb. :wink:

2 Likes

I will vouche & second for Nicotine River
Great Prices, Excellent Nic., Free Shipping on all orders 1lb.~25lbs.

2 Likes

If you have any questions or concerns about our Nicotine or any other products we carry please feel free to call or email! We are always answering phones and emails between 8AM - 5PM PST! :slight_smile:

Phone: (805)-791-3304
Email: Info@nicotineriver.com

Thank you Henry4! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nicselect
nude nic

are two that o know forbsure have zero peppery taste ive never used nude but all i use now is nic select

2 Likes

So I just got my first nicotine order in from Nicotine River yesterday. I made a test batch of a shake and vape flavor I have and I must say the difference is amazing. I also made a batch of Orange cream bar, which is usually somewhat harsh for me to vape. I starting vaping it and got zero harshness from this batch made with Nic River nicotine. So thank you guys VERY much for the recommendation. It was a game changer for me.

3 Likes

I’ve never encountered a problem with nicotine river or liquid barn :grin:

2 Likes