Well said friend lol

2 Likes

Thanks Lolly! I missed you all!

3 Likes

@TheTinMan1 is really good at noticing who is missing. Thanks again TinMan

5 Likes

Yes he is! No brother or sister left behind lol

4 Likes

Beautiful family Congratulations brutha …the circle of life it’s all good. I am so happy for y’all :sunny:

4 Likes

Congrats @Jayrell! :fireworks:

4 Likes

Thanks my flava sista!!! Time to get back to mixing!!

4 Likes

Thanks Lars!! I see your still hard at work with the site you keep up the good work!!! All us misfits need this place to stay alive

4 Likes

ive been watching you on FB…you guys look so incredibly happy!!! Warms my soul!!
We are all family and we will be here for you. Dont forget that. No apologies necessary!
I’ll continue to watch the updates you post on FB of you and your beautiful family!!

5 Likes

We haven’t really talked but congratulations on your wedding and happy marriage! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks brotha I see a lot of your posts to the group and your busy as always making those beautiful MODS keep up the good work my friend!

3 Likes

Thank you @Jenny1978!

2 Likes

Congrats @Jayrell

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome back!

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome back!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you all! Today is a mixing day :slight_smile: I am back at!!

4 Likes

Congrats J, but I have to ask the trip to Mexico, was it in the form of the cruise that goes down coast stopping in Ensenada and then one or two other ports on down? If so My wife and I did the same thing 17 years ago leaving our 4 teenagers to fend for themselves with a little supervision from family. It was amazing

3 Likes

We didn’t do a cruise this time. We flew into Cancun and had about a 50 minute drive to our resort. We stayed at the El Dorado seaside resort… awesome room awesome view great food and lots of alcohol lol best trip I have ever had!

3 Likes

Sounds great, we’d love to do another cruise I want to do the one where we fly to Hawaii and then spend two weeks cruising around the islands stopping every other day or so. Had some friends that did that one and they loved it, said it the only way to visit Hawaii.

3 Likes