Let me apologize

Hello all!!
So some of you know me pretty well but I am a stranger to others. I started off on ELR as a very strong and active member. Taking away a lot of knowledge and doing my best to contribute back to this awesome community. I have been pretty absent the last two and a half months and here is why… LIFE :slight_smile: . Not the greatest excuse but it happens. Some of you know that i was preparing to get married… It happened :slight_smile: and i couldnt be happier. I dropped off the face of the earth about a month before the wedding because things were getting hectic. My wife was going crazy with plans for the wedding and we also booked our honeymoon get away kind of last minute. With the kids, the wife, work and other commitments, I kind of let you all down. Well the wedding was awesome and the honeymoon even better ( we went to Mexico and had the time of our lives!!). Now we are getting back to our normal routine. I havnt even sat down to make new liquids in over a month lol but now its time to get back to me… I need to send out a few shout outs to my brothers and sisters that reached out and thought of me in my absence… @anon60225325 @TheTinMan1 i appreciate the thoughts and messages!! you guys are awesome… @Amy2 @Steampugs @VapeyMama @Machinist2 @SthrnMixer @Whiterose0818 and so many others I miss you all but I am back in action! So i am saying I am sorry to the whole community for disappearing for so long and I plan to be better! Hope to talk to you all soon and if i didnt tag you its not that i dont remember you but they limit my tags in these messages :stuck_out_tongue:

28 Likes

Congrats on your marriage and I’m glad you were able to get away for a nice (from the sounds of it) honeymoon. Also welcome back!

8 Likes

Our wedding day! i know @anon60225325 would appreciate a pic :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I already covered the congrats part, and you know I’m looking forward to having you back. Marriage - or life in general lol - is no 1 priority no matter what!

Thank you for showing us your photo! Aw, you all look very beautiful, Jayrell. A lovely family, you must be so proud!

12 Likes

yes I am!! lol thats why im showing us off lol

7 Likes

No need to apologize for life brother. Getting married and preparing for a wedding are exhausting and stressful events. Congrats on getting married! Beautiful family!

Even though you are getting back in to the routine, don’t forget what’s important, those two kids and your lovely bride.

10 Likes

Wonderful! :grinning: Just a thought though; you’re gonna have a hard time watching that girl in her teens lol. Buy a bat already.

9 Likes

thanks brother… oh yes Family first!

5 Likes

lol Im in the US so i buy a new gun for every year she is on this earth lol

8 Likes

You guys look so happy. Very glad to hear things are going so well and the fun in Mexico - that’s just awesome! Keep on keepin on brother.

8 Likes

Congrats on your marriage. Hope you are all happy for a very very long time! Nice to have you back as well.

8 Likes

Life an family come first brother! No need to aplogise AT ALL , huge congratulations on getting married too :wink::ok_hand: good to see you back :grin:

9 Likes

Welcome back bro and let me go on repeat, no apologies necessary here, family first. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your wedding. You have a very beautiful family. Life happens and sometimes you have to put some things to the side for awhile to get things in order. Welcome back and I look forward to viewing your recipes.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, that little crown is just adorable, Congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks! my little man was so excited… he was even a good big brother and helped his little sister down the stairs so she could lay the flower petals out… it was a proud daddy moment!

9 Likes
7 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Aww you all are adorable!! Congrats!

4 Likes

Good to have you back petal!

And what a fab photo - you all look beautiful! Many congrats on the marriage :smiley:

4 Likes