Let them Vape Cake!

Lol… Just hit BC sale yesterday…

6 Likes

Did you buy anything else beside flavors? like VG/PG (not recommended). Maybe something like 30 flavors in 30ml bottles or couple of 100ml bottles? Or did you maybe use DHL? Are there any import taxes to be paid for goods from the UK? Just guessing here, but overall international shipping prices are really very affordable at Chefs; i know no other UK vendor that comes close.

(btw you can check for the shipping costs by yourself - add some flavors and go to payment window and you’ll get the price of shipping there; for example, add 14x10ml bottles and the price of shipping should be around 3.5-5 pounds in total, untracked; note that prices are in British Pounds, not in Euros)

4 Likes

Nice… 15pct doesn’t excite me unless I need a lot which I don’t …

8 Likes

i mixed a cake recipe i want you guys to try and tell me your thoughts

5 Likes

5 Likes

What is the LMP suppose to do? I use that a lot at 6%, it’s a great flavor.

4 Likes

i like jungle flavors yellow cake

5 Likes

someone who knows a good nonas cake recipe?

4 Likes

Isn’t this just taking a decent sponge cake recipe and adding lemon and powdered sugar. Or, am I missing something.

3 Likes

how can iknow?

3 Likes

If you mean recipes with nonna’s cake FA, try serching here

5 Likes

I had to do some shopping but once I did,I have a 60ml made always! but “Voodoo’s cannoli be one”

3 Likes

is it nice?

3 Likes

needs pretty much steeping

4 Likes

Sorry for late response i a a scatter brain. But yes it absolutely does, need a steep…once you have enough going also helps and it;is very; worth it.

4 Likes

Its,great!! Do it!!!

4 Likes

Actually, funny story… Back when I was really active on DIY groups on facebook, there was a fellow that cloned the ‘Cannoli Be One’ juice made by Casadega Liquids and the very Owner of the company said it was so close that he was .5 off more than half the percentages and used 2-3 different concentrates then he did, but said it was equally as good and kinda wished he used the others… I’m not sure I have the clone saved as I’ve been changing around operating systems lately as I’m getting back into Linux and may not have saved that one, but it was really good… The owner also would release recipes from time to time on the group and the ‘less is more’ crowd would slam him for his recipes and I’d say something, most of you know me by now, but yeah… Just have to laugh because his liquids are TOP SHELF.

6 Likes

Did you test Voopoo’s cannoli be one? Fuckin, shit is so good!!!

4 Likes

Its voopoos! His recipie is the one that your talking about

4 Likes