Let them Vape Cake!

hi can someone drop nice recipes with angel cake and vanilla pudding? alfreds cake bade?

5 Likes

Following!

4 Likes

can someone please hook me up a cake recipe im desperate i have faild a time now with my cake recipes:/

5 Likes

Enter all your flavors in your flavor stash then make it public…

3 Likes

Oo, that looks like a simple solution that will work for one of my mixes. TY @Letitia Btw, I also want to thank you for suggesting Quince Jelly (SC) (WF). As soon as I opened the bottle it was heaven. I don’t do a lot of fruit mixes but Quince is one that will get used again for sure. I used it in this simple recipe that actually tasted like a honeydew which is alright by me :+1: Deliciously refreshing.

Now back to the cakes!

5 Likes

That’s high on my list of ones to get soon.

3 Likes

@min0 I don’t have time to scrub your stash. Here’s two that I did not create, but are VERY good.

4 Likes

For me it’s much easier to help a person to build something with their stash…Makes no sense to me when people drop recipes and a person is missing most of the flavors. Ive found that people who are asking for help are trying to work from what they have.

5 Likes

We ALL buy new flavors @fidalgo_vapes.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally a recipe I have all the flavors for!!! Lol In the middle of moving and need to mix soon.
Glad the quince jelly worked out for you Muth.

3 Likes

@Letitia, I just noticed, you have GREAT taste too !!!

4 Likes

Not me…I have 100 flavors and that’s it no more no less ever …:wink:

3 Likes

Hehe Fiddy, you and I have plenty, but many of your newer mixers need to stash up. PLUS, you weren’t the one asking for cakey cakes either. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No I meant I had 100 cake flavors lmao

5 Likes

Oooooooooh LLOOLL. But wait, can you ever really have TOO many cakes ?? !!!

4 Likes

As a matter of fact …

5 Likes

You missed two vitals word we all ’ NEED’ to buy ‘MORE’ new flavours

No!! When are the new ones coming :rofl: it has been 2 weeks since I ordered, impending withdrawals :crazy_face:

7 Likes

What the hellam I doing wrong here? I know it’s the exchange rate. Our dollar isn’t very high when it comes to euro dollar or even your dollar
And I wanted a tracking # so I paid the 35.00 for it. Even when I order through BCF I pay like idk 80.00 order I pay almost 30 extra cuz of the exchange rate.

4 Likes

It’s the.exchange rate CAD to euro then they always get me for 15 to 20 jist to get it through customs…blah,.blah blah…

5 Likes

4 Likes