Let's talk peppermint

So I am a mint fanatic. Still trying to perfect the best peppermint vape. What do you use? Here is what I have:

In addition I have fw candy cane (meh) and NF candy cane. Are there some others I should try? If MF go on sale I was thinking about their mint.

5 Likes

for me… perfection in a bottle… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tried that. Menthol blew me away. Tried it with half the menthol. Still killed me. Was afraid to try again :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You could lower it even more… :slight_smile:

sometimes I only use 1-3 drops or .02g- .06g or .12% of cool menthol and ice…

2 Likes

To be honest, been scared to try it again. May again one day.

4 Likes

Just make it without the menthol and you may like it. Maybe even drop a touch of cream😉. The cream will help spread the mint flavor out just a bit.

And if your like me…sensitive to mints try 0.25%

5 Likes

This is why I say solo taste testing… let’s you be the judge of where you like what in your own recipes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh i did. any flv menthol over .001% taste like moldy eucalyptus leaves with vic rubs smeared all over it. just my taste buds. wanted to like it alot.

4 Likes

Sounds like your mouth might need something else… Capella perhaps?
Who knows, unless you try them all out and that… can get expensive…
I still say, only you will know, and aren’t you worth it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The ‘old’ MF Mint was fantastic. I have not tried their new line yet.

3 Likes

what kind of mint is it?

3 Likes

The OG is gone, so here’s the page for the new release.

2 Likes

So, I have only tried a mint vape one time and did not like it. I figure it was just a bad recipe because I tested Inawera’s Cult Cumber and I fell in love with it. I know I’m not the best person to tell you what mints are gonna be good but I can say that Cult Cumber is well made and balanced and it has introduced a stubborn hater to mint. :grin: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I like peppermint fa from .2 to .8, mixed mint inw around the same, and euchalyptus and methol inw.
The cheapest menthol to be had is TPA, and I find it useful from .2

Was vaping this earlier, and it is quite fine if not amazing.

1 Like

Some idiotic mixer here in Egypt tried to imitate After-Eight minty chocolate.
It was a disaster for me. 100 mls of abject misery.
However with pineapple or strawberry it was a whole different story, I LOVE IT.

1 Like