Let's talk Yogurt

I was thinking of mixing today to prepare for the moving process that way I’ll be stocked up on the flavors I really enjoy. You know that chai TFA is really growing on me. I am thinking of making a honey oatmeal chai something today?? maybe throw in some crunch berry

1 Like

Use that shisha apple! Oma’s apple tastes just like oatmeal to me for some reason, a really good oatmeal. I think it’s time for you to try the violacious today :wink:

1 Like

ok was just pre packing up my ofc and found some stuff from Aug. but I will try the violacious here in a minute ! And use the shisha apple in the chai recipe ? ok ! what % around 2%

Tried it ! Wow it’s delicious that honey clover really blends well with the lavender it has only been 5 days but it really is a nice juice I think I’ll steep it another 5 days after this tank. I like gelato the best about 12-15 days out I am getting some of it on the end exhale.

I just looked at your recipe…you mix with 100%pg nic ? why ? just wondering. I have to use 100%vg nic it’s a pita to use but you know how I feel about pg.

1 Like

Yes stay around 2 with the Apple I personally haven’t gone any higher but that doesn’t mean you can’t. I mix with 100% VG, my default settings must have reset again and I missed it I’ll go back and change it thanks

1 Like

Ok I just reset it. I don’t actually use the calculator here on ELR, I only use it to post recipes, so always go off of my percentages of flavorings and never the nicotine or VG. All my juices are Max VG 6mg nic and only some flavorings are pg-
Grrrrr now I’ll have to go through all my recipes to make sure my default settings :frowning:
I don’t know why it keeps doing this and sometimes I miss it

1 Like

happens to me too sometimes. I thought you said max vg ok thats me as well.

1 Like