Letting go a White Rose (sold)

I am selling a White Rose custom Lipo PMW mod. It still in really good condition and fires right up, lots of power. Stabwood, Nano tech 1.5 Lipo, Top side lights when fired. Measures about 120mm x 65mm x 37mm. It has a minor cosmetic fault on the door where the magnet got put back in upside down by me (dumb ass) with epoxy and removing it to redo I chipped away a small piece (shown on a picture). The door still fits nicely and secure and I am sure it could be fixed easily with a colored epoxy. I have 2 other White Rose mods and will not part from them. If anyone is interested PM me.

8 Likes

Thats a beauty , I was able to get one of the very first ones he sold , his work kept getting better and better …

7 Likes

Man @fidalgo_vapes that really is a nice one at that. I wish I had room for more.

6 Likes

If room is what you are concerned about i could keep it here i suppose.:laughing:

7 Likes

Woot woot !!! My wife would probably agree with that.

6 Likes

I am working on a potentiometer with a knob on it, it is going to be installed in custom vintage wood mods that look like they came from the Victorian age… I’ll call it the Knob, so when people use my mod, they will say “I got a hot build on my knob”

6 Likes

@Silhouette, @woftam & @Alisa One of you if you would please close or delete this thread

1 Like

I gots it :wink:

4 Likes