ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Like FREE Flavors? :)

It does happen lol… :smile:

3 Likes

Got to post that to FB @heatho72 :stuck_out_tongue:
It won’t work here!!

YAY!! My son graduates this year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

4 Likes

I shared but didn’t have a recipe. I’m such a newb!! lol :rofl: Thank you for your kindness here! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Make sure you at least say something, @Jenn_72, as fb doesn’t always play nice when I am looking at shares…
I try to catch them all… but… :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats SmokyBlue

5 Likes

I did…I just said I shared then told you I didn’t have a recipe. LOL. That was close to the time you were helping me out. I saw a cooking recipe posted right before mine. I just about posted one of those…:slight_smile:

5 Likes

The fun part for me is seeing who won and what they will pick :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the contest SmokyBlue!

5 Likes

Wow, it is so awesome and generous of you to do these giveaways @SmokyBlue, feels like there is still some holiday kindness and cheer lingering in the air :gift:, but I am another one that doesn’t do the whole social media networking thing :no_entry_sign: ! So good luck to anyone who does join in :crossed_fingers:, and I will keep hope alive that maybe you will be able to do as you suggested and do a giveaway here on ELR! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Will have to see what the gang says, and of course Lars :slight_smile:

I have been running these contests now for a little under 2-3?? yrs?
I enjoy seeing folks showing off their goodies! :+1::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow, I’m another one who doesn’t run on social media, I’m a facebook and instagram resistor…don’t miss them at all. But great that you are running this contest, very generous of you, and best of luck to the winners!

6 Likes

You are so kind for doing things like this and helping others! Cannot thank you enough! You’d have to help me if I won, lol. You know us lil newbies are just lost!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yes, of course! But tell “the gang” of the buzz of excitement that is already apparent for this Flavorah giveaway here on ELR, and it doesn’t even exist yet! And absolutely Lars :wink:!

Well, that wouldn’t be a problem from me, I would show em’ off like a peacock struts and shows his beautiful feathers!

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone, it will not be long now!
First drawing is in 3 hours! I wonder who will be the winner? :partying_face:

3 Likes

Not sure if @Chris … nopes I dont think if he is here, it’s not under the name that won the After Christmas drawing… but yes, winner for one…

Last one left is New Years:

New Year’s Contest

I will be drawing for it tomorrow night, 9pm est USA only… last chance for 20 flavors from @Flavorah
so those that like live or have an account on FB, come join in! See you all there!

Smoky

5 Likes