Like I needed more flavors

But I ordered anyways,

11 Likes

this will be me in a few months. i’m buying gear now, RTA’s mainly right now.

3 Likes

Somebody has been to river. Clearance.

4 Likes

Yes, they have quite a nice selection, especially on WF.

4 Likes

From what’s left I like there especially the Purilium Pomelo, WF Crepes (use with a little Butter), WF Quince Jelly (use very low to get a moisture in recipes), FA UP (use very low for a coffee cake).

Looks like a lot of the other good ones are sold out already.

5 Likes

Check out the MF they have on sale. At $12.00 for a 15ml its a good way to dip into the MF line. Good tasting flavors at low percentage. I wouldn’t go wild till you decide if their flavors are for you.

6 Likes

@scifoc I don’t have the Purilum CA, but have heard it’s good. The entire REST of your list, is going to WOW you !!!

5 Likes

I hope so. I don’t taste many fruits and it’s frustrating. Maybe MF will make a difference. I’m looking at my mixes and seeing if I am doing something wrong. Had the same problem with commercial mixes back in the day.

5 Likes

Nice, I don’t have the MF red apple, let us know how it is. Enjoy the others are all bangers.

4 Likes

I could not get over those prices for mf, even 12 felt high? They that amazing?

3 Likes

#1 all natural flavors
#2 Haven’t used more than one percent in any recipe.

6 Likes

I am just starting to work with them so I can’t answer that…but I do mostly use Flavorah, Wonder Flavor’s, and NF. Once I started using Flavorah, I realzied that yes…they are that amazing and worth every penny. With FLV, less is more. Most recipes of mine are well below 3% flavoring. In fact, I’ve gotten rid of all TPA, most CAP, and all but a few FA flavors.

5 Likes

Wow, that is a testimonial. I just got really into Flavorah, they are a step above the common ones but still I like lot of tpa and FA, guess I’d have to try. Strange to think one line could completely replace all the various flavors I use, but also seems it would limit any easy recipe replication

5 Likes